Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Can feel that warm? - Minitokyo

Deletion of Can feel that warm?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

rafaellaGP

rafaellaGP

~~Lilith~~

ah please, I really thought that MT get better about some moderators, oh God, I was so wrong...

oh well the "poor extraction" is a stupid thing to consider, yeah the only part that I see the "poor extraction" was in a small part in the bond girl, ok... if is a GREAT reason for delete so you have a lot work for do here, hm.
or maybe the "smart" moderator thought that some light are a "poor extraction", yep...

and they/him/her/thing said that the blur about the feature that i gave for the reflex in the water is wrong? LOL wtf....

and what happened whit the message about the deletion? =S
you delete my message about the deletion rah!
now you can comeback whit my wall? no?
nice.

I know, I know
Im not a great wallie, but mt whit good moderators I am a PERFECT wallie.

only.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

The extraction around the ribbons and feet need some work (unless that's suppose to be a glowing effect? If so, you might want to fix it up a bit more, since it looks like white from the original scan).
You can submit it again after that.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

rafaellaGP

rafaellaGP

~~Lilith~~

The extraction around the ribbons was my wrong, I saw when I posted the wallpaper. but the feet is the light of original scan, that i fix up better anyway.
I can to fix it up a bit more the extraction, but sure that is only?
or I will post and can be delete again...?

thank you.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

The only thing was the extraction, so fix it up and it'll be acceptable.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.