Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Group Bug, is it? - Minitokyo

Group Bug, is it?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Hi! I browsed my notifications and was surprised to see a "WELCOME TO SAKURA--CB" message, I opened it and there was a welcome message...
What I'm surprised is I don't remember visiting this group and also, I never joined this group... and I wonder what happened? I also never accidentally clicks something... I swear I can't remember joining this group, so I'm asking if this is a bug? And if so it is a bug please fix it.

merged: 04-07-2009 ~ 02:52am
anyway, I left the group already.

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

just to be on the safe side you might want to change your pw and clear your temp/cookies but I have never heard of this glitch happening to me before so someone could have gotten on your account or somehow it was an error but it was good that you removed yourself...hope others can help you out

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.