Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which?waller Round 8 - Results are In! - Minitokyo

which?waller Round 8 - Results are In!

Group announcement by The-Planning-Board

page 1 of 1 13 total items

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

Overall this round was great! We had more walls and more guessers this time.

Gaara was the champion with 89% guess rate and Maple was right behind him with 83%. Congrats to you both! Maple and Piccolobear tied for most unrecognizable wall, congrats again!

Results are Here

I'm not going to post the "which series the wall is from" list just yet. I wanna see if you can all combine your powers and get all of them. :D

I'm open to ideas for making the guessing more exciting next time. Here's some ideas I'm kicking around, let me know what you think:
- If you enter at least one wall you can pick another wall to find out who made it
- Earn hints by convincing new people to try walling/guessing
- Update the thread with who is in first place
- Give you your exact guessing %

The next round will start in May. I think we can all use a nice break. ^^

merged: 04-09-2009 ~ 04:29am
I apologize for all the deadline confusion that happened this round. For round 10 I will try to be a LOT clearer about when each deadline is. T_T

Now plz excuse me while I go pout in the corner because so many people guessed my walls correctly. x_x

e21krei

Linguistics

e21krei

Yume no Tabibito

that was fun lol well atleast i get 1st place for guessing the series lol. it seem's my wall is the easiest to guess, most of them guess correctly ^_^.

a quick question : is it ok now to put them in MT galery?

~Searching for a place where dreams come true~
clannad-fans the-planning-board
Indonesia Doujin Support Indonesianese

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

Yup! Go ahead and post them in the MT gallery (or at AP too). And yeah I forgot to mention, congrats to e21krei for guessing the series of almost every wall correctly! :D

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I FORGOT T_T i thought baout it all day yesterday but i was so tired and i fell asleep T_T

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Hmm... I blanked on guessing. Again. I like the idea of getting hints for guessing.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

e21krei

Linguistics

e21krei

Yume no Tabibito

oh i forgot to tell, i think the idea is great, more hint is better lol

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Lol, MyrrhLynn nearly fooled me until she put hint about her being evil. XD But still.. I switched one of hers with Maple's. >_> Ebil people!

Anyway, it's a fun round. Having new wallers really made thing alot more complicated.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

haha that was fun! Thanks MyrrhLynn for hosting it!

I knew it, #6, 11, 18 are by the same person! The vectoring style looks familiar. But I was so convinced that #13 was gaara's (and I already had #4 marked as his), that I got confused ('cause I already had someone else made 5 walls)

haha, I guessed MyrrhLynn's walls due to her bishounen-love XD

and yay finally my wall was sorta unrecognizable! And yes, for this round, I only entered 2, on purpose (even though I had like 4 other ideas), to confuse people, and it worked >D And lucky for me, this round had a few other busy-bees =D

As for ideas for guessing...
- instead of actual %, maybe give a range instead, like "you got 50-60%" 'cause exact percentages can kinda tell you how many you got wrong and revise accordingly XD
- if you've entered at least one wall, you get a hint in guessing, like "#14 is NOT made by Gaara" XD
- alternatively, if you've entered at least one wall, you can get the answer to one wall, chosen at random by MyrrhLynn. If it's your own wall, MyrrLynn can either re-choose, or just say too bad XD

merged: 04-09-2009 ~ 05:10am
haha oh right, the series the walls are from. here are all the ones I know

3 Macross Frontier
5 Moyashimon
6 Big Windup
8 Amatsuki
9 Natsume Yuujinchou
12 Haruka Nogizaka's Secret
14 Please Save My Earth [did anyone get that one? XDD]
15 Diamond Daydreams
17 Victorian Romance Emma

e21krei

Linguistics

e21krei

Yume no Tabibito

i guess 12 series and right all of them lol here is my guess on the series, fill the blank that i dont know plz:
Wall 01 : Angelique ~when the heart awaken~
Wall 02 : (i don't know)
Wall 03 : Macross Frontier
Wall 04 : (i don't know)
Wall 05 : Moyashimon
Wall 06 : (i don't know, i'm sure i have seen this not to long ago but can't remember the title lol)
Wall 07 : Shikabane aka
Wall 08 : Amatsuki
Wall 09 : Natsume yuujinchou
Wall 10 : Hatenkou yuugi
Wall 11 : Kekkaishi
Wall 12 : Nogisaka haruka no himitsu
Wall 13 : (i don't know)
Wall 14 : (i don't know)
Wall 15 : Shion no ou
Wall 16 : Munto
Wall 17 : Enma
Wall 18 : (i don't know, same reason with wall 6)

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

And..
#4 is Ghost Hound
#18 is Bakegyamon

e21krei

Linguistics

e21krei

Yume no Tabibito

ahh so #4 is ghost hound ^_^ why i didn't think of that

That was fun, even though I suck at guessing.

Another hint idea may be the number of walls everyone, or just one person made. For example, e221krei's four walls completely threw me this round. I was convinced he only made one or two walls, sif I knew otherwise it would have been a great help. SO the clue could be something like; so-and-so made 3 walls.

Can't wait for the next round! XD

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

yeah but knowing the number of walls would give some people too much of an advantage *coughgaaraandpiccolobearcough*, and it means I can't fool people into thinking I was the busybee even though I wasn't XD

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.