Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The best way to deal with annoying people - Minitokyo

The best way to deal with annoying people

page 1 of 1 12 total items

ismiy

ismiy

I command you...

I love peace and even go out of my way to keep things cool, but there are sometimes when someone tries his damnedest to make you angry just because you seem timid and unreactive and you want to get back at him in a manner that should teach him a lesson, what would you do?

I've found myself in this situation plenty of times and I let it go because what I think up is just too violent.

My friends use violence to deal with annoying people. Fights get pretty crazy and sometimes I have to step in and break them up.

But the best way to deal with these kinds of people is to just ignore them. They are not worth your precious time.

Don'tcha see the big deck don'tcha see the big chain don'tcha see the big grill wonder who they hatin' on lately its that one dude.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I find that ignoring them or giving them "the cold shoulder" is the best for me, and if it's on a site I find reporting if you feel threatened, sometimes people can be quite sick and devious and will do anything to get back at you...but for the most part if it's real life I just ignore them, if I'm in a different mood I will do my best to annoy them by just getting into their personal space but not showing any violence, of course you do risk the trouble of getting into pain yourself but there again there are the police you can call...I guess I'm the devious one myself ^^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

This has happened to me quite a few times as well.
I usually content myself with ignoring them and thinking up excessively violent things to keep myself content.
If I'm really annoyed, I would vent my anger some other way, as in writing or drawing.

I would suggest just keep doing what you've been doing and ignore them. Pretend that they do not exist at all.
And, if they ever come to you for help, ignore them then as well. That's my way of getting back at people and teaching them a lesson.

Violence does not pay.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

Takeru623

Takeru623

Haruhiist

I find confusing them, or tricking them into embarrassing themselves is effective.

Hmmm...I'm wondering myself what would be the best thing. I have a very annoying person in my class who's really annoys me,on purpose. At first I just ignore it. I'm pretty shy and mostly don't say much. But after a while,I just CAN'T ignore it anymore and I hit her on the leg (not too hard,since I just can't hit hard...I did want to hit her hard,though. XD) but she was silent for a little while...Before going on again. (I guess she was shocked for a little moment of my reaction,as she didn't expect me to react).

My next step was; go to the teacher. Well,first thing I noticed after I did that,was that ther person annoying me didn't take it seriously,or it didn't look like it. (but it might be because she was with others and just needed the attention,she's kinda the attentionfreak.)

A day later she was interested in what I was doing and was even suggesting some things to help me with what I was busy with. (photoshopping and colouring a picture for a contest.)

So yeah...I'd love to read more ways of other people here on Minitokyo,maybe there are some very nice ideas out there that might help. Well,one thing I always remind myself of; you won't be forever stuck with the person annoying you. (for me,that person will leave within a few months,so I'd say I'd have to have a little bit of patience and life through it for now).

AngelOfChaos01

AngelOfChaos01

The Butler of Heaven

One thing needs to be made clear though. Even though fighting isn't the right answer, that doesn't mean that you shouldn't fight ever. You shouldn't feel bad if you get into a fight with someone, so long as you don't go too far with it. By that I mean only fight the person who is annoying you, and only fight their friends to protect yourself. AND NEVER hit a girl under ANY circumstance.

Granted I have never gotten into a fight in my life. I'm one of those people who always goes unnoticed.

When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing only in myself.

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

lol this may sound mean but i just ignore them..><"
but i guess after they arent tat annoying anymore i'll go bak and talk to them again..

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

Ignores... for me too

Hit fast, hit hard and never look back.

shomai19

shomai19

seraphic_demon

The best way to get back at them is to just plain ignore them...it's the worst possible get back any annoying imbecile could ever fear for.

Weep as much as you want and feel the hands of despair groping for your soul for nothing can ease the pain of losing your beloved like the gentle thrust of my pen. *poke*

---
Signature
	ImageAvatar and sig by Melymay, thanks. ^^

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.