Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are we anime daydreamers ,why? - Minitokyo

Are we anime daydreamers ,why?

are you an anime day dreamer

yes
15 votes
no
0 votes
sometimes
8 votes
i don't know
0 votes
probably
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

zuhur

zuhur

Hana

I just wonder if all the anime fans have a daydreams about anime's world of course ^_^'

you see, most of who knows anime ends up daydreaming specially at school
if the lesson become boring and when the teacher keep talking to the students a long time or talk
to him self.

i'm always think about anime and anime stuff at class
but i still have a good grades(i'm the top of my class >.<)

if you are a day dreamer, say why? OX

when i get bored i have a daydreaming, this my answer.

so what about you all?

?~?

AngelOfChaos01

AngelOfChaos01

The Butler of Heaven

I'm definitely an anime day dreamer, but I'm just an average student. I usually end up daydreaming about an anime I'm currently watching or a story that I want to make. I guess I do it because I would like it if my life were something like anime's, with a higher goal than just finishing school and what not. I mainly dream about what my life would be like if I had some sort of special power, and I was out adventuring the world and fighting some sort of evil.

Is there a certain type of scenario or story you day dream about?

When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing only in myself.

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Not directly, but I will admit that Aria has occasionally made my mind wander at times (mostly in the spirit of the show) where I think about times I have been in similar situations as the girls in the show in regard to my own life.

Ok, so I did that before I watched Aria too, but probably not as often.

lol Im a anime day dreamer....sometimes i sit staring at nothing XD imaging myself in the anime i just watch or w/e <,< i think its cause i have to much time on my hands >.> lol

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

i'm a anime daydreamer too
it is always when i start listening to music then it starts
then i start one and stop dreaming at a time and then the next day i contineu where i left of
but it always has to do something with demons and that i am some of them
it is more fun then doing something else

why?

AngelOfChaos01

AngelOfChaos01

The Butler of Heaven

Music does the same thing to me, I actually don't like a song if it doesn't help me day dream about something :nya:

When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing only in myself.

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

I tend to have "ordered daydreams", if such a thing can truly exist. I'll think more along the lines of "How could what I'm doing/learning apply to such-and-such anime's world?", like the Economy in the Fullmetal Alchemist world, or what scenes from an anime would suit this particular song? Is there an anime related to what I'm learning, e.g., Theater for W Juliet or Skip Beat!, and is that faithfully depicted? I also go off on rapid-fire mental tangents about new plotlines for fanfiction of a certain series, or just plain bizzarre What if? ideas.

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

zuhur

zuhur

Hana

So

?~?

I am totally an anime daydreamer. Usually I imagine what anime characters would do in certain situations I'm in though, how they'd react. I also imagine the anime characters being in the situaiton with me. lol At my old job, I used to imagine anime characters coming up to my counter to order. >.<

I daydream constantly. The real world is so boring. When I'm there at work or doing whatever I'm often thinking about something I'm watching or reading, where the story could possibly go or what I think would be interesting. A lot of times I think about how I would change a story or brainstorm on my own ideas.

I'm a big daydreamer. XD But my grades are very good so I don't have to worry about school. I just can't stand it when teachers go explain stuff and won't give you the stuff you need until they're done talking. (which is annoying,I rather begin right away and when I'm stuck,then I'll ask for an explaination...) XD

So yeah,those are the moments of daydreaming. I occassionally wonder why the anime worlds are so much more exciting while the real world isn't always that exciting. Though I recognize some situations as if I were in an anime,after all. XD

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

well i am i guess

i like to think if i was to be a bender (off Avatar) what i would be
sometimes i act like the old child of my past and while walking home from school i will think of what i could do if i was.. lets say a water bender... i can't help it i love to do it <3

Signature

Yup. I've been daydreaming about anime since I can remember!
It's usually a(n) anime/manga that I'm currently reading/watching. Recently I've finished Code Geass. That almost made me cry. So i've been thinking about it a lot. Before that was Naruto which I starting to read again.
I've been doing it a lot lately though. and I think my spanish teacher is noticing that I'm not paying attention since she always calls on me. -_-'

yeah I'm sometimes an anime daydreamer when the anime I watch has cute girls and awesome scenes and gadgets but usually In a form and as the character I made by myself and I apply the stats of my character let's just say its a form of a play that in my daydream, I am playing the role of my character I made then entering the scenes in the dream.

Yeah, I do sometimes. I guess over how the storyline will progress and pick over the plots. As to daydreaming in general, I don't see people critizing Walt Disney for daydreaming, or being an "imagineer" as they call it nowdays. Heck...a little creativity never hurt.

Yes i am! I love anime. But perhaps not alwas but most >_<
In school or home or when i'm alone. cuz' then i can take it easy and daydream and nobody is interupting me ^^

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

i day dream about anime when i am either free or when i am bored, especially in some classes.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.