In memorandum of Orpheuz

Group announcement by

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

nisnoopy3

nisnoopy3

I'm here...

Cancel

The day has come, this is the last moment Vote shall dedicates its last voting to orpheuz who was the Founder, Father, a Leader, and a dear friend to all of us here. He may be gone for good and we are praying for he will find a way to our Mighty Lord, be by His side and found peace in the House of God. Heaven is his home now. I believe he will be rewarded with lots of good blessing for he is kind, caring and loved people unconditionally. We will always loved you orphy! You will always stay in the heart of those who had touched by your undying love. Thank you for coming into our life. Thank you for your guidance. And thank you for making Vote.

This is for our orpheuz (2006-2009)

http://images.minitokyo.net:8001/avatars/orpheuz.gif

http://vote.minitokyo.net/

http://download2.minitokyo.net:8001/groups/vote.gif

This is my personal message to Azirah-san.

I never told you how great you were to me. I never told you how much I loved you. But its never too late to say, "I love you." I know, you can hear me when I pray for you. I will never forget our friendship. I will not forget the first time we met. The kind orphy I know will always lived in my heart to the end. Thank you for coming to Minitokyo. And THANK GOD for reuniting me with you and the rest of our friends.

For I am grateful for your kind words.. this is my most favourite phrase which came from you. A friend who will became friends eternity.

Quote by orpheuz
When it comes to friends, I give almost all of my trust. I try to be very loyal to them. Trust as you said is very essential in friendship. I believe it would be pretty impossible for one to build up this kind of relationship without it. I would like to compare it with a piece of brick. As the time goes by, you gradually add some cement to at least strengthen its outer layer which you try the best you could to let the brick as tough as it can be. It is inevitable though not to accidentally drop that brick. This will actually test how hard you may have built your brick. If that crack is still pretty manageable, you just plaster it and continue to add cement. If it's not, well that's it, although it can still be mended through one's perseverance. Nothing will always begets nothing unless you tried.
After all the end result determines it all.

Have I said this to you? Minitokyo is my first and only forum and you together with Rue-chan, chaoscraz and all my friends here in my list are also my first and only online friends. You may not realize this but I give it my all to trust you guys hoping we can build a strong bond of friendship. Take care and have a nice day!

Signature
[K.Y.O.N.K.O] + [V.O.T.E] = [orpheuz]
howls-moving-castle [url=http://howls-moving-castle.minitokyo.net/]~:|A NEW FACE FOR HOWL

• Apr 12, 2009

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

My gears are always turning

Cancel

RIP Beloved Friend Ophy.

May u find peace with God.

I am the legendary Cybernetic-pony.
I will protect and serve Queen Luna.
I am a brony and proud of it!

Haven100

Haven100

Psychopathic Friend

Cancel

Rest in peace orpheuz. you were a very good friend, you will be missed.

I watch you from the shadows, like a deranged tanuki.
Please don’t mind me. :D :3

Rue-chan

Rue-chan

symphonie du coeur bris

Cancel

yes, i remember reading that post in your guest book nini.
I dont even Dare flip the pages of mine lest i have another bout of uncontrollable tears.

But thank you for bringing it up for all of us, This very aptly shows what a great person He was. You are the right person to be doing this service for him.

Thank you nini

Orpheuz/Azzy:

and love you forever my great friend. May you rest in Peace, My Leader, My Icon, My Inspiration and My guide. Thank you for having Happened to us. Thank you for being in our lives, and touching us so..for only the good die young, may you achieve eternal piece.

in your memories forever, you shall always be missed.
and you shall remain in ours too, eternally.

Signature

:Shitsuren no shinfon? :

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Cancel

I'll remember the great coversations we had the years you've been on MT. We had plenty of laughs and fun, i will miss those times. It was great knowing you and I'll never forget you, my friend. Rest In Peace buddy.

• Apr 13, 2009

nisnoopy3

nisnoopy3

I'm here...

Cancel

@DarkGeneralUnizaki
@Haven100
@Rue-chan
@Tenko-san

Thank you all for showing up. He was a great man to be around.

Signature
howls-moving-castle [url=http://howls-moving-castle.minitokyo.net/]~:|A NEW FACE FOR HOWL

• Apr 14, 2009

Sinever

Sinever

VK Freak

Cancel

may you rest in peace orpheuz.
your friends are surely missing you & will keep on missing you forever.

WATCH OUT! VK FREAK IS HERE! xD MUHAHAHAHAHA!

cute-sakura

cute-sakura

Life is all about choices...

Cancel

we will not forget you.. may you rest in peace

• Apr 14, 2009

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Cancel

I'm sorry for the loss, don't know the person but may they find peace in whatever they believe in

Undertaker:Kuroshitsuji: How sad it would be, should laughter disappear.

Signature

Cancel

:( Aww that's so sad, i may not have met Orpheuz but his family will be in my thoughts. Its hard to loose a good person, even if its just a meeting via internet, a friendship is formed and is strong as any friendship you can have handing out w/ someone at a mall or something. Orpheuz, you will be missed sorely missed...
Blessed be your soul and the soul of you loved ones, so that you will meet again in another life where you are healthy and happy forever. *places a white rose with these words* :(

nisnoopy3

nisnoopy3

I'm here...

Cancel

@Sinever
@cute-sakura
@angelxxuan
@silverfaerie

Thanks for paying your last respect to orphy. Thank you all for coming.

merged: 04-15-2009 ~ 12:18pm
I'm taking on behalf of HydeExile to post his wishes to orphy:

Quote by HydeExile
Orpheuz... You sure pick the worse possible time for what you're doing. But I know we can't blame you, as God chosen to take you home with him all of a sudden...

You're one of the first person in MT who actually manage to catch my attention, and interest. That one-of-a-kind attitude of yours are rare, that much you can be proud of, buddy. Hell, if not for you teaching me a lot of things, I wouldn't even be able to do many things which I am now very good at.

You're a most welcome friend in these hard days, and such an irreplaceable mentor... A shame, I still have many things I want to talk to you about, like how someone like you actually take a big liking towards Ecchi.. Heh...

But I guess God are being a bit selfish about you. Now... Rest well comrade, be assured that all about you will never fade away from our mind, and even if it did happen, our heart will surely remember about you... Wait for me there buddy, and for the moment, just say hi from me to God...

Go ahead with your journey now, buddy... Just wait for us there nicely...

Signature

• Apr 15, 2009

Maverick94

Maverick94

Maverick_Hunter

Cancel

Hi All.....^_^
What's new......

• Apr 15, 2009

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Cancel

Oh man...
I still can't believe it. Can't accept it.
I mean, why Orphy-chan? C'mon... T_T

• Apr 15, 2009

nisnoopy3

nisnoopy3

I'm here...

Cancel

@Bumble-Bee

Hopefully time will heal our heart. Lets pray that he will find happiness in the House of God. Thank you for coming.

Signature

• Apr 16, 2009

kykyopj

kykyopj

*Miko-chan

Cancel

rest in peace orpheuz.
you will not be forgotten ...

"Life is ment for dreaming, dreams are ment for living"

nisnoopy3

nisnoopy3

I'm here...

Cancel

@kykyopj
Thank you for your presence.

Signature

• Apr 16, 2009

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Cancel

Oh my god I'm so sorry to hear about this T_T
Orpheus-san, I'll forever remember you as a great friend I've made on MT.
I remember those days when we used to chat on the forums all the time, and I'm so sorry I haven't been active in mt for so long...
RIP Orpheus-san T_T

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Cancel

i been busy recently and just saw the message in my group

i represent Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,MT-Lucky-Star and the-dark-angel-suigintou to be here

may orpheuz rest in peace

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

Cancel

I got goosebumps while reading your message...
my deepest condolence to the family.. -_-
REST IN PEACE our friend...orphy

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

• Apr 18, 2009
Cancel

*speechless*.
Guys, I'm sorry but it'll be easier for me to write at foreverfriends. I just don't fully realize the fact.

riku1212

riku1212

love hurts so much!

Cancel

omg i haven't ben on for so long but hope he had a good life and from reading all this a lot of ppl will miss him

you never know you love someone until you'ev lost them.
join: shugo-chara TWEWYnabari-no-ou dark-palace katekyo-hitman-reborn

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

Cancel

I didn't know. :(

I hadn't said anything to him in a year. He seemed like such a nice person... I wish I could've gotten to know him better. I didn't know it was that bad. My condolences go out to his family and to all those who knew him well.

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

Cancel

may God takes back what He has given. Rest in Peace, orpheuz-san.

Signature

nisnoopy3

nisnoopy3

I'm here...

Cancel

@royaldarkness
@NeverEnd
@rorenzu
@nikorai
@riku1212
@yothsothgoth
@priincess

Thank you all for showing up. Hope he will find a new life with Lord. Lets pray for him.

Signature

• Apr 23, 2009

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.