Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DearS.. The End - Minitokyo

DearS.. The End

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

Yesterday the final episode of DearS has been available for download. For those who have seen it, post what you thought of it. For those who haven't seen it yet..... go see it!! *thinks*.... teehee.. I still need to see it XD

Go.. have fun XD :D =P

The ending is too fast! XD

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

argh...........
end already??
i just got the 4th episode...
*why??.....*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

Quote by jackalx66argh...........
end already??
i just got the 4th episode...
*why??.....*

maybe because you're a bit slow? =P

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

There's one more episode to go, that's episode 13. This is considered as the OVA, I don't know when it will be aired in Japan, let alone be fansubbed.

The ending was okay I guess, not as good as Chobit's ending though, and besides I think there are a lot of unanswered questions...

I think the ending was a little above average maybe b/c I like happy endings but who is that Fina-sama? why did she appear all of a sudden?? I am curious if they will make a season 2 off that...

KohakuXP

Neutral

Quote by kimyoutoraI think the ending was a little above average maybe b/c I like happy
endings but who is that Fina-sama? why did she appear all of a sudden??
I am curious if they will make a season 2 off that...

Yeah..who is she anyway and why is she important? The ending is not bad, but I wont say its great either.

Spriggan

Spriggan

Mahtatakee

the end!! how many episode there is now! 13? I got the first 11 episode!

Signature

KohakuXP

Neutral

Quote by Sprigganthe end!! how many episode there is now! 13? I got the first 11 episode!

Epioside 12 is the ending..

overall a good anime, but the ending was a bit... short..

I will access your heart right away..

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Theres going to be a second season ^o^

Signature

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

really? do you happen to know it's going to be aired?

on topic: I agree with the rest of you guys... the fina ending was a bit confusing.. but it does mean a possible second season as Osi just told ^^

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

Damn the Ending was so gay :( ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

icom158

I didn't really like the series as a whole. There wasn't enough development of the blue haired girl. I can't even remember her name, that's how little impression the series had on me. She was like a baby, so there wasn't much to develop I guess. Also, I would have liked to know more about DearS society.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

O.o shock to find a thread about DearS but oh well. Yes the endin was alright.. just not what i was hopin for but if u look on it on a different side u'll understand the endin wasnt so bad. But yes i surely luv the anime. Then again i luv every anime.

This end is not too bad but easy, isn't it ?

Ay-chama

Ay-chama

lil grass shack

meh

the show as a whole wasnt bad, just wish it was more "filler" than story (after all the characters were introduced).

slide...

Yes, it's all to easy. Come to think, the only goal of the series was to show some cute girls ;) (not a bad goal btw :D )

i liked the end but i liked them not too..

Is this an ever lasting treasure,or just a moments pleasure?
there's so much I wanna say, but the right words, just don't come my way.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

The ending was a good one. The series was awesome as well. A totally different approach from chobits. in my opinion, I though this anime was better, humor-wise, compared to chobits. Too bad it was short -_- Does anyone have ep 13 or knoes when it will be aired *if its true*

Quote by OsirisTheres going to be a second season ^o^

Would you happen to have good info supporting this. I would like to see for myself that there will be a second season to DearS.

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

i really only read manga and Buy anime, and here in the u.s.a. theyre only into vol. 1. stupid american idiots

under new management

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

i really only read manga and Buy anime, and here in the u.s.a. theyre only into vol. 1. stupid american idiots

under new management

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.