Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 First Group Contest - Minitokyo

First Group Contest

Group announcement by Chamber-Of-Kings

page 1 of 1 9 total items

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

Greetings to all ye who are here. X-P

First of all, I want to thank all of you for showing great support in growing this group! It is the fifth quickest growing group around in just 3 days! How amazing is that?!

Moving on, the first group contest. It's pretty simple! Just create a wallpaper with the theme "First King of the Chamber". Feel free to create the royalty feeling in your wallpaper. Any wallpaper as long it gives you the feeling of royalty. I think Code Geass have a lot of suitable scans but any anime would do. ;) If you plans to vector before walling it, that would be a plus point.

editted: Since it is quite a busy month for all, let's cut loose the rules a bit. Any previous wallpapers that had been done by you can be submitted in this contest. So, it is unnecessary to make a new one. ;) However, it is minimize to one wallpaper per entry. ^^

The awards would be:
1. The group's page layout would be based on the winner's wallpaper.
2. The winner will secure a seat in the admin board.

Hope the awards' attractive enough. :nya:

Please pm me your entry and also the URL to the wallpaper that you wish to submit in. ;)

Judgement would be done by every member by voting the one that you prefer the most!

Ganbatte to everyone!

Closing date: 31st May 2009 (Final extension ^^)

Support your kings at Chamber of Kings

kuryuki

Linguistics

kuryuki

(づ´ ³`)づ

>.< my schedule's too tight not sure if i can get something done

---Hiatus till May......Finals too stressful...
Deviant Art // Pixiv // Tumblr // Twitter // Instagram

chibimisao

chibimisao

I Lurk > Walling :D

Similar to kuryuki, im also on a tight schedule. >_< I only have time to make 1 wall or 2 walls (max) by the end of this month. And none of the walls that im working on have a royalty theme in it. =/ Too bad i can't enter my previous wallpapers. I have at least 2-3 wallpapers which would have been perfect for it. D:

Oh well i'll try to join, but i can't promise anything. ^^; Nice contest though. =)

Signature
Visit my site for Kpop & Jpop Stuff: PurpleMinds

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

Hmm.. maybe I should move the closing date further? Let say, 15th May?

Is it okay or do most of you prefer it to be on 1st May? :nya:

I'm open to suggestions. ;)

trofikabinet

trofikabinet

NOT a douche canoe

Hmmm...sounds interesting...maybe I'll try to make something :D but I don't promise anything :)
15th May sounds better than 1st. OX
BTW...only one wall or are allowed more?

You and I...we're not real. We never were.

CHDGP

CHDGP

CHDGP

me a good ... by q is interesting ... We will see that invention XD

=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D

Hm.....same as kuryuki and chibimisao here....
It really seems so that I can't participate it's voluntary right?
Not only have I many projects now but may is the month were all my exams are...
but it seems interesting
anyway I wish all the participants good luck ;)

Signature

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Would it be possible to extend the deadline by a week? I really want to participate, but I won't have enough time to finish the project before the 15th... But I understand if that's too much trouble, I just thought I'd ask before I give up on it :sweat:

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

I guess everyone's busy in the month of May. ^^ Well, I guess we'll change the date to 31st May if it's alright with everyone. ;) The more participants, the merrier it'll be~!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.