Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Twitter follower - Minitokyo

Twitter follower

Are You a Twitter Follower????

YES
1 votes
NO
2 votes
WAS
0 votes
What is a twitter follower?
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

x_x ok, As I was leaving my school today I heard some kids in my class to day talking about something called Twitter follower's?:\ But the people I asked didn't known either, so now here I'm am asking WHAT IS A TWITTER FOLLOWER? and are you a X-P "Twitter follower"? ^_^'

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

Twitter is for attention whores. Or atleast it seems. I have no need for internet followers. Go bother someone else. How sad is your life if you need to spend hours on a website trying to convince people on the internet to follow you because you feel lonely or are to afraid to go outside and make friends with someone you can talk to face to face? o_0

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

HAHAHA! I agree, and thanks....

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

twitter is cell phone based for the most part, it's like a baby of myspace/facebook meet cell phone that's pretty much the just of it...I didn't care for twitter or facebook so in truth if you're into that sort of thing then go for it

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.