Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach and Rukia Wallpaper (Help!) - Minitokyo

Bleach and Rukia Wallpaper (Help!)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

xMikaMckeenax

xMikaMckeenax

Where can I find a dream?

Rukia: Longing

I have Rukia wallpaper I have been working on for the last week on and off in redoing it fixing it up from the first one I did a month ago. Adding in more of a background to the whole thing then just the simple snowflakes I had last time and giving it more of a winter like feel. I also kept to the colors of white and light blue to make Rukia stand out more in her school shinigami uniform yet also keeping in mind she is a ice user with those same colors and winter theme. Any feed back?

Hmm, I think those flowers shouldn't be there... the snow flakes could be smaller, making it look like it's really snowing, something like that, you know? ^^'

biZaar

biZaar

I AM THE BATMAN

It looks rather plain, and the colors conflict too much. Maybe a little text to add some activity to it. And she's so tiny, too.

Signature
"The name is Ichigo. I'm the one who's gonna beat your ass. How's it goin'?" -Kurosaki Ichigo

xMikaMckeenax

xMikaMckeenax

Where can I find a dream?

Cris-I will try it like that

Bi-If I make her bigger, she gets blurry like and unclean looking on the edges, tried it more then once... Colors? You mean her uniform?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.