Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sound Horizon - Minitokyo

Sound Horizon

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

So... Anyone listen to Sound Horizon here?
If you do, what's your favorite song or album by them? Who is your favorite in the band?
If you don't, you should. They're amazing. <3

As for me, I like all of Sound Horizon's songs... But, I think if I had to choose, my favorite would be Ark.
As for the album... I'm not sure if this counts, but my favorite is Seisen no Iberia.
As for my favorite in the band... Jimang. 8)

Oh, and, I have a question... Can anyone explain to me, with detail, what is the plot of Roman? I mean, I read all the translations, but I still don't really get it... ^^;
All I got was that Hiver Laurant sends Violette and Hortense out into the world to travel in his stead... to find out the meaning of his birth? (And, what does that one part in Asa to Yoru no Monogatari that says "the story of me, who dies before even being born" mean?)
Any help with this is appreciated. :)

The only Sound Horizon song I have listened is the album Kiri no Mukou ni Tsunagaru Sekai - Atelier Iris Grand Phantasm when they work with Haruka Shimotsuki (I'm a fan of Shimotsukin and Shikatan :D ) So, I don't really know about them, but hearing that song, I assume that they are great! :) The music is beautiful and so upbeat, have you listened to the album, yet Suxinn-san? If you haven't, I recommend you to hear it.

And sorry, I can't help you with your problem. ^^;

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

Ah, I haven't heard it. I'll check it out now. Thanks for the suggestion. ^^
And, it isn't a Sound Horizon album as far as I know. It's only a collaboration with Revo, the leader of Sound Horizon, and the other supporting members of the band don't participate at all. (Revo probably composed the song and wrote the lyrics, as that's what he usually does in collaborations.)

Also, as far as I know, Shimotsuki is a supporting member of Sound Horizon. I heard that she appeared in a concert of theirs back in 2006 and that she has a much more major role in their newest album Moira.

As for me, I like all of Sound Horizon's songs... But, I think if I had to choose, my favorite would be Ark.

I also love that band. And by the way, my favourite song so far is Hoshizuku no Harnais (A leash of Stardust). And my favourite album so far is, in fact, Roman.
About the line you say, it is because Hiver is actually the ghost of a stillborn baby. His corpse is buried with two dolls, called Violette and Hortense, who represent respectively death and life, so as joy and sorrow. In his world, he sends them to find stories where life and death are involved, so he could understand their meaning and also, his own role in the universe.

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

Oh, thank you. :)

After reading a bit of the manga, I suspected that, but I wasn't completely sure. Thank you for clearing that up. ^^

Sound horizon does have good songs, but i suppose not many.
Their CD Jacket design is always fanscinating BTW.

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

I personally think nearly all Sound Horizon songs are amazing, but I guess everyone has their own opinions.
And, the only CD jacket I've seen of Sound Horizon's is Moira's. 83;;

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.