Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which anime 'world' would you want to live in? - Minitokyo

Which anime 'world' would you want to live in?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

i want to live in inuyasha's world
or naruto's it would be awesome

why?

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

Bleach

AngelOfChaos01

AngelOfChaos01

The Butler of Heaven

Ok I see what you're saying xAl-san, and my favorite is Luffy. And I agree with you, without enemies there isn't much fun.

When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing only in myself.

junjou romantica to be in Usami akihiko's shoes

Flipy-223

Flipy-223

NARUTOOO XDDDDDDD
wouldn't it be fun if everybody was a ninja and we could all do those jutsus?

hum, i think the world of Fullmetal Alchemist would also be a good choice

I would like to be in the anime world in a form and profile of my own character. I want to be in Elemental Gelade, Fate Stay Night, Full Metal Alchemist/Panic, Get Backers, Black Cat, world of some CG's, Gundam series, Gun X Sword, Kiddy Grade, Mahoy Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha, and many other cool and cute anime.

kurashina

kurashina

Erokia

i just wanna go back to high school again,so i prefer clannad world, and off course with the clannad gals ^^

I would probably like to live in a world like in Naruto or in a world with magic and constant adventure!

GUNDAMUUU 8d I'd be happy with just living and fighting for what I believe in. Alot of people could say I'm in childish/ignorance/ and naive but honestly, I've even considered joining the military here but damn I dont believe my government.

FatalB

FatalB

Tech support

Hard to choose. I loved my highschool days, and i hate war. so i couldn't choose a gundam series.

maybe something like Negima! surrounded by cuties and have the ability to use magic. that sounds fun!

Signature
I want my world painted black...
....in a good way.

AngelOfChaos01

AngelOfChaos01

The Butler of Heaven

Quote by FatalBHard to choose. I loved my highschool days, and i hate war. so i couldn't choose a gundam series.

maybe something like Negima! surrounded by cuties and have the ability to use magic. that sounds fun!

OMG I so envy that boy's life. He is surrounded by the cutest girls and kisses them to make magical partner packs, he really is living a good life. The magic is a plus too.

When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing only in myself.

Well, I would choose Gundam Seed/Destiny, FMA, Code Geass, Bleach, Clamp series, DB xP
It's hard to choose only one ^^'

naruto or soul eater

The Nasuverse would be interesting...

That is a hard choice. There are so many places that I would like to be in but If I have to narrow it down it would be either of my top five:
1. Code Geass (I'll stay by your side Lelouch!<3)
2. Bleach (I want cool spiritual powers or a sword)
3. Kuroshitsuji (I will serve my lord along with my Sebas-chan!)
4. Katekyo Hitman Reborn (Being in the Vongola family sound cool and fun)
5. Vampire Knight (I'll make Kaname see that he really loves Zero! If that doesn't work I'll just take Zero for myself!)

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

NARUTO! i would definately choose naruto :D It fun to jump from one tree to the next and do some ninja moves!

Signature

I think it would be one of CLAMP worlds...maybe XXXHOLiC, because I can go to Yuuko's shop and ask her to grant my wish: to know every CLAMP's world!
Hohohoo, sorry, but I can't decide on one

raptor23

All thats right is wrong

I dont know if you want to call it "anime" or not but the world of avatat: the last airbender. Id love to be a bender. Mostly water cause Id love to bend ice. its my fav element. Either pre or post war.

I Wish, That I really was living in the world of Naruto, serving for both ambassador to the Leaf and the Sand village.

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

Quote by raptor23I dont know if you want to call it "anime" or not but the world of avatat: the last airbender. Id love to be a bender. Mostly water cause Id love to bend ice. its my fav element. Either pre or post war.

Avatarrr ! Now that's a good choice! Yeah, being a bender would be awesome! Haha, it doesn't matter whether it's anime or not ... all views and opinions welcome!

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

GUNDAM, I'm gonna be coordinator ....

for me i would say.... Vampire knight

numbers start with 123
the alphabet starts with ABC
songs starts with do-re-mi
and love starts with you and me

I prefer the world of Aria, and I also like the world of Kino no tabi.

love-angel

love-angel

Je vous aime!*

I'm not sure, I guess I wouldn't mind living in a world like the one in Rurouni Kenshin which takes place in the early meiji period in Japan. or maybe in a world like "The universe of the four gods" from fushigi yugi.

? When the whole worlds turnin left,It's when I'm goin right
I need someone to let me be,Just who I am inside.?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.