Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's your favourite Hetalia country? - Minitokyo

Who's your favourite Hetalia country?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Just wondering what the MT community likes about Axis Powers Hetalia (APH), especially the characters. To be on the safe side, please state your reasons for liking the character(s). Perhaps we can do a poll next time?

My personal favourites are:
a) Poland - just plain funny
b) Lithuania - always getting into problems with Poland or Russia
c) South Italy - can be real silly sometimes
d) UK - tsundere gentleman
e) Switzerland - Switz x Gun FTW!
and many more...

Russia - I have a thing for him. Mostly because he has such a yandere personality. xDDDD
America - He's the exact stereotype of an american person (no offenses here!) so I find him very funny.
England - his tsudere personality is...kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa >w<
Greece - I drool over him. I usually love the most feminine guys, but he's an exception.

I wont even mention Veneziano and Germany. they are LOVE.

ENGLAND - I was already an Anglophile, but really...the character made me fall in love again with the country itself: he's hilarious, made of ridiculous awesomeness, spot on as a stereotype, yet with his own personality, has chemistry with every other member of the cast, and everything about him is just so...amusingXD. The atittude, the spluttering, the adorable archer turned lonesome pirate turned daddy Engwand turned badass soldier empire turned rebellious punk turned stuffy repressed gentleman, all the while being a secret pervert with a great sexy butler suit, magic powers of angel fairy and occasionally the cutest bunnyperson in existance <3333333333

Russia - He's so so SO weird. Seriously. I've never seen a character as unique, creepy and cute, adorable and hilariously psycho, enormous yet strangely vulnerable as him. He's one of the most complex and just plain weird characters I've ever encounteredXD

France - This guy. THIS GUY. He rules. I'm probably affected by the rl country and history of it, with him and the others, but...seriouslyXD. Hilarious, made of win, wise but tricky, manipulative yet affectionate, also has chemistry with just about everyone...he's flamboyant and over-the-top, but has his serious, melancholic moments, his friendship fics are pure awesome...

America - My love for him came later on when compared to the others, but...wow. Also spot-on as a stereotype, endearing and amusing, he's also really weird in his own very peculiar way. I also accept just about any alternative interpretation of his character, he fits all of them well. Also has chemistry with all the cast, and boy, is it AWESOME, in BIG HERO CAPITAL LETTERS XDXDXDXDXDXD (I also have a not-so-secret crush on him. Shhhh)

I also like Poland, Prussia and Spain a lot. When written well, Canada is a goldmineXD. Ukraine and Belarus are very interesting too.

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

my friend told me to like England cuz she likes England but whatever.

i like pretty much all of them but some of my favorites...(in no order)

America-hambugers and videogames lolz

hetalis-PASTA!

china-lol china town again...XD

japan-i love how he did the kiss thing like france

russia-poor guy with his sisters

yea and others im too lazy to name ;A;

italia and china . lol

bukx

bukx

~:SMT fanatic:~

Germany - i like every scene Italy messing up with him

Signature Image

Prussia, Russia and Romano

I loooooooooooooooooooooove England Japan and Sealand!
on second place China!
Third Russia Sealand Canada ^^

Favorite couple: USUK,JapanChina

I like Japan or Germany or Italy

Japan, both south and north Italy, German, England, China, Russia and Switzerland

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

America....very "America".
Japan, always acts cool but every time he shocked by his two western allies....he looks so cute....

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

China, then Japan, then everyone else.

What's everyone favorite PAIRINGS?! Yeah, I know it's on now!

Mine: JapanxChina.

South Italy for sure

North & South Italy , Furansu ( France ) , Supein ( Spain ) , Amerika ( America ) , Doitsu ( Germany ) , Nihon ( Japan ) , China ... too much XD

Kenji-boy

Kenji-boy

With a song in my heart~

Hungary, she is so cute.

Signature

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.