Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 RFL Scavenger Hunt subsides! Birth of The Hapandasan Hunt! - Minitokyo

RFL Scavenger Hunt subsides! Birth of The Hapandasan Hunt!

Group announcement by RainfallingLove

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Haven100

Haven100

Psychopathic Friend

Main Question of the week: If you were a Pokemon, any type of Pokemon, How would you feel if your trainer left you inside his pokeball and never let you out for an entire year? What would you do to him? (100 points)

*cough* *cough* well it's been a while since you all last heard from me...well only a few weeks ago...Anyway lets get to the news! I've disscussed with Sel about this and she agreeded to allow it^^ The scavenger Hunt has now subsided from this group and has moved onto...my userpage O_o Thats right! and with that I had to change the name of the hunt ^_^' now your all wondering why?

The scavenger hunt won't be in any ONE group, from this day forward the scavenger hunt will now be featured in multiple groups!

Here are the groups that are affiliated with this Hunt

http://the-aikuchi-squad.minitokyo.net/

At the moment we only have one group joining in the fun, but I hope in the future we'll be able to have others join in^^ If you are a member of this group or The-Aikuchi-Squad, then you are eligible to participate! You may check up on our affiliated group to see how their progressing in the Hunt (Your competing against them!)

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l205/Haven1/HapandasanHuntAct7Header.jpg

Questions of the week:

1. First of all, what is the main purpose and goal of this group? (20 points)

2. What is the main purpose and goal of the other group participating in this event? (20 points)

3. What anime that involves a very negative teacher who teaches a high school class was recently announced to have a 3rd season around July? (40 points)

4. How many episodes of Pokemon are there? (including movies) (50 points)

5. What anime from Sunrise is being shown for free legally in CrunchyRoll.com? (20 points)

6. What anime did Sunrise create that has a similar name as the movie

I watch you from the shadows, like a deranged tanuki.
Please don’t mind me. :D :3

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.