Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hapandasan Hunt! It Has Begun! - Minitokyo

Hapandasan Hunt! It Has Begun!

Group announcement by The-Aikuchi-Squad

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Haven100

Haven100

Psychopathic Friend

Main Question of the week: If you were a Pokemon, any type of Pokemon, How would you feel if your trainer left you inside his pokeball and never let you out for an entire year? What would you do to him? (100 points)

Alright just like I promised! It's time for the special event me and sel came up with, The Hapandasan Scavenger Hunt!

Now some of you may be asking what is this? The Scavenger hunt is an event in where members of the group compete by searching for answers to questions given and recieve points as rewards to help them achieve some certain prizes I give (ex: Winner Banners and cards, maybe even layouts ^_^' ) There are also times when other methods are given to earn them, but this is mostly the basics XD However lets not forget that this is mainly for Fun! There will be plenty of other events to come^^

Unlike all the other events going on, this hunt will take place in multiple groups and the members there will participate!

Here are the affiliate groups that will also be participating:

http://rainfallinglove.minitokyo.net/

At the moment we only have one group joining in the fun, but I hope in the future we'll be able to have others join in^^ If you are a member of this group or RainfallingLove, then you are eligible to participate! You may check up on our affiliated group to see how their progressing in the Hunt (Your competing against them!)

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l205/Haven1/HapandasanHuntAct7Header.jpg
Questions of the week: (Doesn't matter who answers first, you still earn points)

1. First of all, what is the main purpose and goal of this group? (20 points)

2. What is the main purpose and goal of the other group participating in this event? (20 points)

3. What anime that involves a very negative teacher who teaches a high school class was recently announced to have a 3rd season around July? (40 points)

4. How many episodes of Pokemon are there? (including movies) (50 points)

5. What anime from Sunrise is being shown for free legally in CrunchyRoll.com? (20 points)

6. What anime did Sunrise create that has a similar name as the movie

I watch you from the shadows, like a deranged tanuki.
Please don’t mind me. :D :3

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

hey if i win will u make me a group layout? lolzz xD

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.