Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What makes you fall in love with KHR? (Reborn!) - Minitokyo

What makes you fall in love with KHR? (Reborn!)

Tagged under Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

nisnoopy3

nisnoopy3

I'm here...

Firstly, I never knew that this series will bear lots of bishies and actions about the mafia. I just got attracted because of the humor. The story is so funny and I laugh in every single page. I never knew that this one series will go beyond what I expected from the cover of the manga in the first volume. I thought this will be another comedy series. But I am wrong. This is far much better and after I follow up all the chapters in manga, up until chapter 238.. this one series is totally rock!

So, tell me what makes you fall in love with Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn?

Signature
[K.Y.O.N.K.O] + [V.O.T.E] = [orpheuz]
howls-moving-castle [url=http://howls-moving-castle.minitokyo.net/]~:|A NEW FACE FOR HOWL

I haven't read the manga yet, but I'm currently watching for the next episodes of the anime.
The characters make me fall in love with this anime. The Vongola family's guardians are just so HANDSOME AND BEAUTIFUL! I will also SURELY read the manga, but since I don't want to spoil myself in the anime, then I will wait for the anime to end... but then I don't know if I can stop myself from taking a peek to the manga... hehe

ANIME:
The story is also awesome... the story is getting better and better each episode. It really shows how Tsuna cares for his comrades. The humor, also, I liked it -- the way Gokudera faints when he sees his sister, Bianchi, the way Sasagawa calls Gokudera "Octopus Head" and Gokudera calls Yamamoto "Baseball nut"... Haha! So funny! I also like some drama scenes this anime have, like what happened to Gokudera's mother and family - how Gokudera became a rebellious boy and etc. But then I can't explain how I really love this anime!

I also like the numbers that represent the guardians/characters... 27 for Tsuna, 96 for Chrome, 69 for Mukuro, etc...

The theme songs (opening, ending, insert) are also awesome.

For the manga, I haven't read it yet so I can't really tell the difference between the anime and manga.

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

nisnoopy3

nisnoopy3

I'm here...

@meyrin

I just started to watch anime not long ago. I enjoy watching the characters that I like being alive and hearing those seiyuu's voice is making my heart to race! XD

No doubt, each and everyone in this series are so damn hot and sexy! If you read the manga, those beautiful scans will melt you down at this very second!

You are right! If you don't want to spoil the storyline in anime, you should NOT read the manga at all! >_< But this is very hard for me to resist the temptation. >.< I am not strong as you are to withheld myself from the manga. It need a strong will.

Wow.. they have their own numbers? I didn't pay much attention to them not until you told me! I see.. my fav bishie got the same number as one of the character in Bleach. ;)

Hey, I'm addicted to all the songs too! XD I like them so much! Personally, one of my hp is full of stuffs from KHR! I just made this hp dedicated to this series! XD Haha..

The differences, I can tell some to you as I just watch a couple of episode from the beginning and the latest. I skip the middle part though. There are fillers but those are minority. They didn't affected the storyline. I think they are there just to keep the anime nice to watch. As what I mention above, beside hearing your fav characters alive and seeing them in action. This is what you expected in an anime.

Manga wise, I would say they are more into details. Characters are nicely drawn out. You can expect lot of good stuff coming from the artwork alone. The pace in manga are definitely faster than in anime. Fashion sense, there is a great value reading the manga because you can expect to see your fav character in those up-to-date fashion clothes. Very stylish.

Signature
[K.Y.O.N.K.O] + [V.O.T.E] = [orpheuz]
howls-moving-castle [url=http://howls-moving-castle.minitokyo.net/]~:|A NEW FACE FOR HOWL

1st the gag
2nd the character
3rd the storyline (eventhough it doesnt progress much lately)

Kagally

Kagally

?purple | hibari?

because it's in comedy, actions and full of hot characters! *A*

"Nature is the BEST! Why did we need to change everything?"
Signature
My Latest Submission: [Under da Sunlight]

Because I love its comedy, the characters are amazing and unique, the plot is great and the action in it is done well~
plus that most of the characters are hawt o_~

REBORN! he's SOOOO cool

at first i thought its just anime comedy..but.. since kokuyo arc..it s getting more n more interesting..
the story s awesome and the chars are HOT *nose bleed* x3

Character and story . . . .
mostly character ^^

The boys are . . . how do i say it ?
cool? hot? Sexy?

i like the story and the character of KHR,,

zero3

zero3

sweet dreams...

maybe because of the cool characters., and the story is beautiful... and i can't help watching this anime...

well, when there were around 120 chapters of KHR had been released, and there are a lot of recommendations about this series on the internet, I decided to read this manga. When I was reading at the begining of the story, I laughed, but I also felt confused of the graphics. There are a lot of comments about the beautiful pictures, but I could not stand on the same view of these. I continued to read and I found that the graphics and the story had quite big change from those at the begining. Most of the male characters are so handsome, female characters look very pretty and the scenes also very beautiful! When I discover this fact, I also found I am already addicted to this series!

When I first read this manga,I thought that KHR is just like any comedy/humor manga.But I was wrong.The plot start getting serious since the beginning of Kokuyo Arc and I could not stop myself from reading it.Now I watch both anime and manga.Besides,the guardians are also the reason why I like KHR.I am currently fall in love with Hibari Kyoya.

sakuyahikari

sakuyahikari

Release My Soul

The humor is definitely first, but the original storyline and kickass, not to mention, extremely hot characters just summed it up.

Signature Image
If you could see me now
I wonder what you would think
Me, living without you

The humor and the different characters and personalities.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

Songs, character and the action

*sighs* I love this manga. It's just so awesome and the characters are really handsome not like muscular and out of order like bleach and other anime. (No offense) But this manga actually looks a little bit shoujo but it also doesn't look like shounen too! But it is! And the art just makes it awesome.... KHR ROCKS!

Manga lover...... <3

Surridya10210

Surridya10210

No RulEs JusT ArT

I fell in love with the humor but most of all>>>>the guys and the arcobaleno! XD
the guys are just hot and the idea of the arcobaleno was the most epic idea ever!
and the story of all of it good!

Humor, coolness and creativity on the caracters.

merged: 03-26-2010 ~ 03:36pm

Quote by pingki15*sighs* I love this manga. It's just so awesome and the characters are really handsome not like muscular and out of order like bleach and other anime. (No offense) But this manga actually looks a little bit shoujo but it also doesn't look like shounen too! But it is! And the art just makes it awesome.... KHR ROCKS!

Maybe it's because the author is a female.

I just find the Varia hilarious!~ But I love Reborn because of the interesting characters.

The drawings definately! It just caught my eye and it was just WAY perfect for yaoi. I mean there's lots of subtext in the manga. And Takeshi, Gokudera, Hibari, and all the other guys are way hot... Which makes imagination run!

Manga lover...... <3

Everything & Everyone

Kamikorosu.
That's all I can say.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.