Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What makes you fall in love with KHR? (Reborn!) - Minitokyo

What makes you fall in love with KHR? (Reborn!)

Tagged under Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 67 total items

Quote by Noobish
1) WTF why does the Primo guardians look EXACTLY like Decimo's? It's too coincidental for ALL of the guardian decendants' to gather at Naminori isnt it? >.>" But heck, this is manga. Logic doesnt matter in manga. This fact alone piss me off very much at the beginning -.-
2) How come Chrome looks like Mukuro? What's with the hair? Before I read KHR I thought they're siblings or something. And her skirt really get on my nerve lol. I cant stop thinking wont she be showing her butt wearing something like that? Makes me wonder, really. Hmm.

Well, the first one bothers me too but I always choked it up to anime/manga logic and didn't think too deep about it... afterall, identicle ancestors happen all the damn time in a lot of stories from just about any types of fandom, TV, books, movies etc... It's not just manga.

Also there's a theory i heard that the current guardians are all reincarnations of the original guardians... but even then that doesn't explain why they all look the same.

For the second, Chrome originally didn't look like Mukuro, nor was her name similar to his. Before her accident, her name was named Nagi, and she had two eyes and long blue hair... After the accident she lost her an eye along with her internal organs, hence the eye patch. And she changed her name and her hair to be more like Mukuro once he saved her life and began sharing her body.

merged: 10-23-2010 ~ 05:56am
As for me, i started watching the show thanks to the TVTropes website... the slash in KHR gets it's own page on there, and ho yay+mafia = *squee*

The show's a little too idealistic in terms of all the mafia stuff, but other than that I really love the show. I love the comedy and the storylines and the characters. I like both the comedy parts of the show, and the action stuff, and i kinda really feel for Tsuna and his dame-ness and love that he's growing in that aspect. I also like the villians on the show, especially Mukuro, though he joins Tsuna later... I love how charming he is, the way he plays with his prey... and the Varia, god i love them! They're such a dysfunctional group of people, it's like on their application form, at the top in big red letters, it says SANE PEOPLE NEED NOT APPLY hahaha... also hilarious is the fact that they're probably the most conspicious looking group of people ever!... Aren't assasins supposed to be stealthy so they don't get noticed before they kill someone?... I LOVE cartoon logic!

And of course Byakuran, i like him a lot too. I love how he calls Irie, Shou-chan, and smiles all the time... it's creepy, i like that. I also get chills when he stops smiling. I love that such a powerful villian is also at the same time, extremely childish and playful.

I only saw the anime though, and only started reading the manga later, so i only got to the Kokuyo arc so far. I don't know anything about Enma yet so i can't comment on that.

Signature Image

Truthfully, I wouldn't have watched this anime if it wasn't for my brother recommending it to me. I hardly watch anime (doesn't mean I don't like it!), I just read a lot of fanfiction but I digress. What made me fall in love with KHR first was Hibari *Cough* *Cough* It's not my fault that I'm still a hormonal teenager T^T but then I started to fall in love with the plot, the battles and the episode in general *Cough* especially when *Cough* Hibari was *Cough* in the episode *Cough*. KHR was also very funny~ I loved it when Reborn beat Tsuna up when he did something wrong (Brother: Sadist Me: .....). Now I'm in love with the Arcobaleno, Varia, Hibari and Mukuku~ (Brother: Mukuku is Mukuro) If you read this comment, thank-you for keeping up with me and not abandoning this comment =D

ciao :)! ciao

the characters

Storyline ,Characters' comedy, Awesome weapons n flames, and..........of course 4 a fan girl,sexy&cool&cute&handsome male characters........

Well I didn't know what to expect when I started reading the manga, the manga had 166 chapters back then :)
I got sucked in almost immediately, since I'm an action fan it seemed a bit slow for me at the beginning, but I persevered and boom, as soon as Mukuro entered the scene and things started piling up with Varia and then with Byakuran, plus now with Enma....

it was hook, line, sinker!

It's the pace, the tension, friendship and hardship. Amazing and evolving art helped a lot too XD

I loved everything about KHR !
Firstly, I thought the series was nor worthy. But after reaching the real story, I'm hooked up. Can't wait to see more.

The comedy, plot is interesting. The battling style is really creative. I never see any anime, fight using dying will. <3. The guardian, the well story paced, basically it's perfect.

honeycomb

honeycomb

honeycomb

It's funny to watch.

I like KHR because i can relate to the characters, and for the humour.

I agree, it was slow to begin with, but it really helped you remember important things (like how clutzy Dino is XD) But when it got into the actual arcs, I've gradually come to love this sereis because of one thing that most manga are missing- ALL of the characters have flaws, and all of them actually grow and develop as the series progresses. Whether it's being a clutz, being in a constant state of optimism or being just plain useless, each of the characters show a side of things most manga don't.

That's why i love KHR ^_^

i do think tat KHR is better than bleach....each time i watched the fighting scene...it makes my blood boiled...

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

One thing brought me to KHR...CHROME-CHAN!

the character & story

big-boss95

big-boss95

energy saver

the series first started out as a gag manga, which wasn't too bad, but then it changed into BATTLE MANGA and the change was very successful and the story got better and the idea of the dying will flames is really awesome =D

yuzu369

Yuzuki Sano

Hmm... I first read review in magazine (yeah, in Poland we have magazines with anime and manga reviews ^^'). I was looking for a long anime in Jump's style wih lots of bishies, so I thought "This one might work". Hm... first I wanted to check out if Tsuna'll change panties in every episode xD Then I fell in love with Gokudera and now I'm addicted to it, and of course I read manga as well. But lots of bishies is of course what's best about it :D And this series is somehow different... It makes you think you can predict what'll happen and then you find out you were wrong and it suprises you. Or maybe it's just me, that I can't predict correctly ^^'

for me its always the action and the art. and hitman had it all..so im pretty disappointed about the anime ending. guess ill have to read it but considering the cool guys and plot line its worth the effort

The characters, especially...XANXUS!

i just LOVE his badass attitude!

Hm...well at first I wasn't exactly attracted. I was watching the first episode with a poker face, not really minding what the heck would happen next.
but then...I don't know D: I was sucked in khr so much, I'm obsessed.

The art wasn't very good at first but then it became better and much more appealing *-*
Also the characters...Man *-* Too hot for they're own good, the characters officially made me a 'fangirl' :S
See, khr is just great. Enough said.
They it was predictable, and I would admit that but...I don't care. It just sucks me in a like a blackhole :s

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

The first thing that attracted me to KHR is the OP theme... then I started watching one of the episodes of varia arc coz it's suddenly on a TV station. I got curious coz of the awesome tsuna! and so I started following the manga... now the story is as well as the bishie is getting me pulled into it!

Signature Image

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 67 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.