Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Did anyone know C.C. true name? - Minitokyo

Did anyone know C.C. true name?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

hmmm i don't know

i dont know

i vote for craZy cat! LOL

I love moe girls ~~

Well, i have no clue. But my friend was talking about this during lunch, and it seems that she said somehow like the creaters were talking about it through email or smthin and it leaked and she (my friend) said it was Snow in Japanese which is Yuki. But i don't think that makes any sense at all to be CC's name. But idk.

One of the names brought up through either lifeless study and research by people who were obviously extremely bored at the time or through what was claimed by some people to be an info leak on the main site is Cecaniah Corabelle. I doubt it's real, but there's apparently some kind of meaning behind the name that relates to C.C - Cecaniah means 'free' in German and Corabelle means 'maiden' in another (or something along those lines), apparently.

I always thought it was Elizabeth. Since there's this whole English theme in CG.

I've seen other people say that, too.
Still, I doubt they actually came up with a name in the end - as was said before, they intended it to be Cera, but dropped it.

i dont know

skrud4268

skrud4268

Luv ani!!!

wow.... well, i heard it's something related to a snow..
not sure.. laugh..

Signature

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

Maybe in this http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2009/12/05/new-code-geass-coming-soon/ new Code Geass OVA or something we may know C.C. true neme

Maybe.
Still, I don't really care or want to know about it. It makes her more mysterious.

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

Agree with you

Complete-Innocence

The Insane

No idea but hope someone has some clue :P

Quote by Complete-InnocenceNo idea but hope someone has some clue :P

No-one does. If anyone did, it'd have been spread around the world by now and this thread never would've been created.

nope...did anyone know?

Quote by dgraymaniacnope...did anyone know?

Quote by Ohara555666
No-one does. If anyone did, it'd have been spread around the world by now and this thread never would've been created.

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Why Elizabeth as her name though? Before she gained the powers of the Geass,she was a slave and I really doubt a name of nobility would really fit into that role.
Lol,I remember the time when Lelouch "said" her name,I thought my speaker was spoiled or something and I repeated the sequence for the umpteenth time XD

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

..... hey i remember that lol and i also thought my speaker was spoiled XD

yea crazy cat XD pretty good name

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

anyone who knows?

this is totally maddening!

i've been at it for months...

still no accurate answer...

hmm...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

It's Elizabeth something.

No, it's not.

i thought it was related with water drop or sth, since when she revealed it to lelouch, there was water dropping in the cave they were in. but that is just what i have always thought.

i dont know --a

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.