Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 K-ON scans deletion amongst others... - Minitokyo

K-ON scans deletion amongst others...

page 1 of 1 2 total items

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

Ok, I am usually not one to complain....however i found some decent sized fanart and posted it in scans...not doujin, as I didn't create it...and since no where did I see that we couldn't post it, and it is from a website that is not on the do not post from list...

I was just wondering when MT changed its policy to official scans only? As I don't recall that ever being a rule and I couldn't find it in the FAQ or policy section either.

Also being accused of ripping...@__@ Kinda threw me for a loop as no where in my posts did I state or even try impose that I had made the fan art, a large majority of the pictures had direct links to the artist page!? Also I have a book and get magazines with images from Pixiv If I scanned them in how different would it be from submitting the art from the original page of the artist? The images from the original artists are much clearer IMO anyways...as they don't get the scanner distortion that sometimes occurs

I hope I don't cause much of ruckus...just some clarification would be good...

Signature
I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

From the Policy:

Quote: The Art Gallery contains all member-created artwork; the Scans Gallery contain all scanned official images.

It doesn't matter whether you submit into doujinshi or scans, fanart is fanart. For example, people are not allowed to submit fanart they find on deviantART, or wallpapers they find on Animepaper, not even as scans. It's the same for pixiv, which is a Japanese fanart site. I know this is the Internet and stuff gets ripped all the time, but I'm sure those fanartists don't appreciate their images being uploaded without their knowledge.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.