Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Contest In Need of Votes- please help - Minitokyo

Contest In Need of Votes- please help

Group announcement by Sasuke-and-Naruto

page 1 of 1 4 total items

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Well...I was sure that we'd have more than 6 votes for our contest by the ending period; which is today . But, I was obviously wrong about that. I am a little disappoint with our group members, since they haven't put much of an effort into the contest or for the voting. So, I'm here to announce that I'm extending the voting for another month. So, the new deadline is 5-25-09 . After this extension...I'm not sure. I don't was to draw out the voting process, just for more votes. I'm tempted to leave it alone after this extension and just take what votes we do have. We'll see though.

So, if anyone is interested in voting, you can do so in THIS THREAD. And all votes are greatly appreciated, so everyone can vote.

Thanks everyone! :D

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

zaftster-chan

zaftster-chan

within the mist

WHAT?! How come there are so many of us and there are only six voters for the contest?!

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

I know...it's sad...I guess our members just don't care anymore.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

How do we vote for something in a group that we belong to? I would like to vote but what do I vote for? I'm that clueless.

Manga lover...... <3

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.