Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where is a differences - Minitokyo

Where is a differences

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Ghandy

Scanner

Ghandy

Searching for duplicates

The scan you have submitted ([url={url}]Island of Horizon 01[/url]) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to (or lower quality than) an existing scan.

Please browse the image galleries prior to uploading images.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
Playing Together with Violins by Scampi These are different?

1st thing i dont want this my upload Island of Horizon 01 Island of Horizon 01 by Ghandy but only show me by moderator
where is differences betwen:
my improvement (not personaly) upload : http://moe.imouto.org/post/show/69415/fixed-h2so4-lolita_fashion-megane-nekomimi-pantyho
and the old upload : http://moe.imouto.org/post/show/68967/gap-h2so4-lolita_fashion-megane-nekomimi
because i dont see any differences :]

(??????)"Duplication is futile, double scans will soon be removed ..."(??????)

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

There is no difference, that's what the problem was. You submitted a scan that was exactly the same as the one that was already in the gallery. Duplicates get deleted.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

So let me get this straight...

Quote by Ghandymy improvement (not personaly) upload

Quote by Ghandybecause i dont see any differences :]

Care to make up your mind?

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.