Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what anime hair color attracts you the most? - Minitokyo

what anime hair color attracts you the most?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

what hair color really attracts me the most are those animes with white hair.. like..

zero of VK
maya of tenjo
captain of bleach.. forgot his name though..
and lots of others..

what about you?

Brown would be mine. I couldn't tell you why though, it just does.

White hair is striking on someone that isn't over 60, so I guess that's why so many people are attracted to it. I'm fond of red, myself...

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Hmm, red seems to be the one that does me in the most. Kurama from YYH, Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin, Gojyo from Saiyuki, Schuldig from Weiss (technically orange, but we call 'em red-heads anyhow, right?)...and I think there's more, they just escape me at the moment, lmao. But white comes in second for me: Yami no Bakura from YGO, Sesshomaru from InuYasha, as someone mentioned before, Zero from VK, Tsume of Wolf's Rain, and so on and so forth. Also, it seems the longer the hair, the more attracted I am.

AngelOfChaos01

AngelOfChaos01

The Butler of Heaven

That's a really tough decision, because I've seen so many hair styles and colors that I like every kind. I was going to say that I could list my least favorite colors instead, but as I started to brows my favorite pics, I realized that I had every color possible. I guess if I really had to chose a color, it would have to be either brown, red, or black. Hehehe I still can't just pick one :nya:

When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing only in myself.

Orange (Kyou from Fruits Basket, Tatsuki from Fushigi Yuugi, Tenma from Harukanaru, Ichigo from Bleach) and red, I guess, if it would show up more (Gene, Outlaw Star). I don't really base it off of hair color, though. It just happens that there are more guys that I like with orange hair than any other color.

Find something worth dying for and live for it.

hope917

hope917

lifeisabeautifulsong

for guys, lelouch from code geass
and i like pink on the girl ; ) like lacus from gundam seed or amu-chan from shugo chara! hontou kawaii

Music.

i really love soft purple like the girl in sister princess.. (i forgot her name).. and the other animegirls who have that color.. that's really cute XD !

Signature
~~~~~~~~~~~~miawwwwwwwww??????~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

I love Zero Kiryuu's hair ^^ (and characters with that hair color does attract my attention)
I also like pink hair :) Blonde hair color doesn't seem to attract me everytime since I think that that's quite a common hair color for characters...

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

I really love black haired character, especially if the said character have red or purple eyes colour. Its so cool! :D

I love Red, so red is what attracts me! RED HAIRED anime characters like Grell, Madame Red etc! And Black too! ~?

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Violett and so on! Its so deifferent!

merged: 04-29-2009 ~ 10:04am
But for eyes: They must be red, violett or green! I LOVE those colours for eyes! And it can be a boy or a girl but with these eyecolor! That would be pefect, but for boys NO BLOND HAIR! (Only when its a Vampire like Hanabusa Aido from VK)! :) :D

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

i like green anime hair most

why?

i would say it very much depends on their hairstyle aswell. some hair colors just go better with certain styles. for an example, i dont think kuchiki byakuya's haircut would go well with a orange/red like ichigo from same series.

in general i have a fascination for red and dark red colors though, and hair in these colors i tend to love aswell.

e21krei

Linguistics

e21krei

Yume no Tabibito

blue hair for me, specialy sky blue. the second is white.

~Searching for a place where dreams come true~
clannad-fans the-planning-board
Indonesia Doujin Support Indonesianese

i like navy blue or black hair for guys! or basically dark coloured hair. btw, the white haired captain from bleach is hitsugaya.

I would have to say that female anime characters with BLUE HAIR look especially cute - it makes them stand out amongst everyone else.

Hmm,female characters with violet hair are very cute,if I may say so. XP

I like purple myself,so maybe that's why.

Other hair types for both male and females I like: black,brown and white. X3

Dark Blue..
Faint Brown..
and Silver ^_-

The white hair peoples. But I usually don't have any favorite characters with white hair. It stands out too much.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

silver/white and black!
dark red also cool.

hitocomaru

hitocomaru

I now have hope... Well some.

Red, pink, and green are the best.

GenAJ-SD1

GenAJ-SD1

The flame that ignites passion

blue attracts me because it's my favorite color and its cool
red is another one b/c it's seductive

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hmm purple hehe I can't think of other colors, but probably orange, yellow, defiantly not the normal colors I grant you that much

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.