Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what anime hair color attracts you the most? - Minitokyo

what anime hair color attracts you the most?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 2 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

i would have to say white or purple (they ant normal but i got my resons)

ChiekoKawabe

ChiekoKawabe

Music, music, I love K-Pop!!

Either purple or strawberry-blond. They're both so cute! <3
I love brown, too, though... Actually, I love green as well.

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

Dark blue hair! Its awesome!

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Brown, Black, red, Green, purple, blue, sliver, these hair colors usually go to the most dynamic characters. who in turn usually end up the fan favorites these aren't beside black and brown all the other Unique strictly because of the color which makes these characters the most attractive. which is why i'm glad girl Anime characters get these colors the most!

xx-ataraxia

xx-ataraxia

Neuko Nougami

In anime/games, probably silver/white. I have quite a history of fangirling characters with silver hair...

Sephiroth (FFVII)
Dante (DMC)
Vergil (DMC)
Kadaj (FFVII: AC)
Riku (KH)
Ayame (Fruits Basket lol)
Gintoki (Gintama)
Kakashi (....Naruto *gag*)
Hitsugaya (Bleach *puke*)
Gin (Bleach)
Sasazuka (Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro)

That's about all I can scrounge right now...

Brown!

I attract with purple and white hair the most

Signature
Member OF:ClampFans

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

silver, black and brown are my choice

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

i like natural colors mostly but i don't mind if it's silver or red as long as it fits the character

merged: 04-30-2009 ~ 06:08pm
hmm

probably white, red and blue hair would attract me.

Green like Kio from Loveless...or red (like Grell xD)

I'd like silver or platina but dark purple and black are nice too....

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

Green and silver

MoonSpike

MoonSpike

Inside the Darkness

silver hair with eyes with the color of ice, but I don't see this color of hair too much in animes.

Suicide is just an easy way of telling everyone that loves you, you hate them.

Sanchu

Sanchu

Waiting is a Talent

I love all kinds of hair, especially tasteful styled hair. I love so many colors too XD except pink and sometimes blond because it's so over used! haha but what can you do? ;P

Signature
If you can't understand my delicate stupidity, how can you understand my hardcore Insanity?

I'm attracted to blue color and it's varieties(royal blue, skyblue, night blue etc.) and it is actually my character's hair color and blue is my favorite color. I also like green and red. For me to see some female characters, I prefer their hair colors to be yellow, orange, pink, brown, purple, blue, red, and green cuase they look pretty cute having suych hair colors.

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

I'd have to say Athrun Zala's beautiful soft, short, cute, hot BLUE HAIR! HAHAHAHA!

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

I guess it depends on the character's design and personality.

Take the characters from Code Geass and Inuyasha for example.
I like both Lelouche's hair and Suzaku's hair. Both have a style that suits them. Suzaku's soft brown mop conveys innocence. Lelouche's sleek black mane underlines his shadowy demeanor.
Rivalz's(is that how his name is spelled?) hair conveys a fun-loving personality.

Of the characters in Inuyasha, Inuyasha is a good example. His tresses say "diamond in the rough" to me.
Sesshomaru's long silvery mane says something else; it makes him look totally ethereal. It highlights the fact he is not human and doesn't think like one.

normal coloured hair is nice -- it always annoys me when hey, guess what, the main character has green hair for no discernible reason woo

Dreamsprite

Dreamsprite

Leaf Village Shinobi

White hair and Black hair I like em both.

I think it's black and I blame Ayukawa Madoka for that xD

Raindrops are the juice of life.

Mine are white and silver. I'm actually not sure why, haha.

lol purple, gray, and maybe pink is nice too :)

Generally I prefer blond and Red but I really liked the green of the water girl (I forgot her name) who appears in Mushishi.

page 2 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.