Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does MT Need Life? o.o; Or Just us? "UNITY PROJECT" - Minitokyo

Does MT Need Life? o.o; Or Just us? "UNITY PROJECT"

Group announcement by The-Aikuchi-Squad

The-Aikuchi-Squad's U N I T Y Project!!! Whatcha think?

It's totally wicked awesome :p
4 votes
DIE D: j/k It cool I might not b able 2 participate though ._.
4 votes
Work on it more. :0 Can't you come up with something better?
1 votes
Booo~ D: *gets a tomato thrown at "boo"er*
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

MT has like, a lot of members. But I've been part of the site for a long time and I feel there's a difference between now and then. The foums used to be more alive and groups were bundling because everyone was trying to be social and find their part to do on MT.

:o Now I'm not stating any facts because I didn't take a poll or anything and I, myself, has not been here every day.

But some people I know are just bored completely.

Making a huge site bundle with even 1% more life than it used to takes a lot of work and begins from a very small point. That point being us.

<_< Does this sound... like a speech?

Anyway. I apologize for being gone so long. But school comes 1st. As sad as it may be... :nerd:

Not that I have a whole lotta time on my hands now, I can make small little tiny things.

Contests don't count as a small little tiny thing so expect to see that from another staff member not me. XD

Okay, so what can I do?
Well, I've been thinking of holding "get-togethers". One thing some otakus have in common as I can see is "watching anime" and "reading manga" and even "playing video games" with someone of common interests is very appealing. Sure, you may be saying, well it's not like I can call you in Canada from France or it's not like I can go to your house or anything, but you fail to realize

with the power of the internet, namely instant messaging, you are basically with another person. Even if you can't touch them or see them. But hey, their anime icons are pretty to look at! :D And if you want to touch me: don't. :hmpf:

So this is the U N I T Y Project. Little events, little get-togethers that are just for fun. The down-side is, instead of bringing you back to MT you might get attached to MSN instead, but that's fine. Know why? Because the more attached you are to members who love MT, the harder it will be for you to leave it.

MUAH-HA-HA :pacman:

*If this threatens people or scares them away, I will remove that sentence.*

So, I hope you participate and have lotsa fun! You might be thinking, "sounds troublesome" right now or "I don't feel like it". But you'd be missing out on a lot becatse as otakus, we have a good understanding of what other otakus like. So whatever we give at our "U N I T Y" project -based events, will not be given again in the guestbook.

As for events that take place on MT, we will have them only in our guestbook and it will last for a time. Hopefully this will keep everyone active.

CONTESTS DO NOT COUNT IN UNITY PROJECT. Not because I don't like them, contests are awesome. ;D The thing is, contests have a habit of scaring people away. I've seen more than once that someone gets too competive and when the person loses he/she never wants to participate again. Makes me ask "did you not know you had a possibility of losing? you should've just played for the fun of competition itself." So, I don't want this to be thrown into the mixture here.

THERE WILL BE CONTESTS BUT it just won't be considered as part of the project. So contests is one thing aaannndd U N I T Y Project is another...
___

**1st Event of Unity Project: "Let's all Get to Know Each Other"**

In the guest book or here, doesn't matter where you put it, members will submit questions that they feel they'd like to ask and know about the other members within the group. Staff can do the same. When we feel we have enough questions, hopefully some fun and interesting ones, I or another staff will gather them up and record them. All members will be invited on MSN (make sure you add me beforehand -> nekonenan@hotmail.com )

ADMINS PLEASE LEAVE YOUR MSN CONTACT FOR MEMBERS

On MSN, we will hold one big chat room or divide you into groups (depends if staff are online to help and if we have too many people) and then we'll ask you the questions listed and you'll have to answer them in front of everyone else.

I hope this event is fun, I'll ask hapanda-san if he can make some kind of banner that we can give to participants. If we can get a hold of everyone who shows up and submits a question, maybe we can have your individual usernames listed or printed onto the picture.

~~~ When this event ends and such is still in planning.
And I don't want to have to run this by myself.
It's a small event, but it can be ruined if I can't be there and if I'm running things for it on my own.

However, you can start submitting questions now.

Have fun, and I hope u guys look forward to T-A-S's events!
And leave comments to let us know what you WANT and what you THINK.

~ BOSS/ Lead-Admin: selemental

THOSE WHO ARE NOT MEMBERS CAN JOIN, HOWEVER THEY WON'T RECEIVE A GIFT CARD or whever it's called xD

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

This isn't a bad idea! I honestly think though, that MT's community was waaay more of an actual community back when I first joined and started doing things around the site. I feel like MT is pretty much a ghost town with people running around aimlessly through the galleries and then theres the little tiny group of people that are close-knit. I admit that the reason for me feeling this way is partially my fault though since I really died on the site for a while.

I'll think up a question or two and try to remember to come back and post them *also needs to remember to post in the group's conversations*.

Signature Image

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

That's kinda cool. Hope it goes well for you. :)

I love MT! Very nice collection of images and well organized galleries. The forum isn't too bad either, MT people are cool. The layout could use a touch up. I like grey because it's not too bright and easy on the eyes, but it's a little gloomy too. Like it just needs spruced up a little. XD

If it were up too me I'd live on the interwebs, but I have classes and work so my activity is pretty shifty... o_0

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

sel-san you scared me away with that sentence (not really, but i wanted to say that)

sounds good to me =D nice idea dude.. you get props for that
your now level 3- level peanut- ok i just made that up i have no idea what i am talking about >D

Signature

ChiekoKawabe

ChiekoKawabe

Music, music, I love K-Pop!!

Great idea!
This sounds like a lot of fun. <3
Ever since I joined a year (or so) ago, I always felt that MT wasn't much of a community. I just had my first PM on here not too long ago, and I feel that it's plenty sad considering I've been here over a year. T-T;

I added you, by the way~

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

I liked the idea. Although I dont have much time to do these kinds of things... In MT i usually just talk with like 2 friends, get art and discuss anything I like in the forums. The good thing is that when im in the PC, im aways avaible in my msn to talk. I dunno, if anyone feels like adding me there it goes: carlozzzz_@hotmail.com.

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

thanks for ur thoughts and feelings peoples! =D Let's give it our best! As much as other sites have to offer, it can't replace the experiences you've had here! (hopefully good ones)

I added u Chie-chan and Carloz long time no see :3 *adds*

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

lol sel the "boss" haha
k, k, guys I like the idea too, I'll try to be active (and well, in MSN im always there ;) ) -- even if Im not an otaku myself, its nice to meet otakus, cuz they know lots of things about anime and are well informed about the latest news!
so ok, since im admin here (and also for fun) here you have my msn--> sweet_miku@msn.com

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

ur not a dedicated anime fan (otaku)? D8 That's not what Vocaloid thinks.
thx 4 the help miku! ;D i will see if i can be on msn today! not sure when i'll get home -___-;

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

oh yea sele you should not of put the boo on there... i was wayyy to tempted to click it even though i was seriously thinking it is totally wickedly awesome

Signature

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

lol! i put the boo there on purpose. to be honest i wanted to click it too even though that's not rlly my opinion xD

thx weird-chan for thinking it is totally wickedly awesome. 83 lol <3

and how come ur not messaging me on msn xD i 4got which one of my contacts is u!

Yayayay! This is a good idea! Very original... I heard of this for the first time~ I hope sel-chan and the others can add me in my MSN: princessmeyrin023@live.com.ph

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.