Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anime and manga mean to me. - Minitokyo

What anime and manga mean to me.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Thiendrah

Thiendrah

Insane but not Crazy

This is my first time posting a tread in MT so here goes nothing.

I was thinking about how truly wonderful anime, manga and books are. I love all of them, and if I notice anything outside of my books at all, it's a good day. People think I'm childish for liking such things but there is a reason for it. I read books because I love to learn about things, even things that aren't real and be able to understand things that other people can't even see. I read manga and watch anime because I'm hopelessly cynical and pessemistic. In anime/manga, 9 times out of 10 the good guys win and everything works out somehow in the end. Things like that don't happen in real life and if only for a little while I wanna belive that good people will be rewarded and that the bad guys will have a second chance to repent and help people. I realize that is naive thinking but in the real world I'm a realistic and pessemistic as anyone can ask for, but for a little while I wanna belive that good things can happen.

The dream is ending; the nightmare only just beginning.

Indee

Indee

Indee

You r right. Its like a seeing a wonderfull dream. I don't read magna but i do love watching anime. No one is there to judge which anime you watch or which magna u read.

Indee

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well thanks to anime alone, branching out I have gotten ideas, ran with researching and written quite a few books that are pretty much anime possible only hehe but yeah I love to read, but then I stopped reading and found writing to be more fun to me...I was praised as well for it so thus it was only a matter of time because I've learned when I'm praised I actually "cuddle" the idea and run with it, when I'm put down it makes me even more determined and eager to advance

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Means nothing to me partner.
Good animes like Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, Evangelion.... they are all done and gone from the times. These days its the same old s--t.
My anime fandom is diminishing. But I try to still like it since I really enjoyed anime as a whole.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

Manga means a lot to me. I can read whatever I want and it's so entertaining too! Anime is really fun to watch because it can make you laugh or cry or even gasp at the horror of it. Etc. But they can really change how I look at some things like CLAMP for instance. "There is no such thing as coincedence but hitzusen."

Manga lover...... <3

Manga and anime does mean alot to me too. It is like my escape from reality and into another world where i can just enjoy fantasising other worlds, powers, and dreams!

Anime and manga mean a lot to me because they are probably the main reason why I'm still somewhat sane (considering I'm a fan of blood and gore and horror movies) and don't need to be sent to some psychiatric.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.