Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you play an instrument? - Minitokyo

Do you play an instrument?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

I play the cello...for awhile now. I HATE IT.
My freaking parents forced it upon me and now
I'm pretty good at cello, even though I hate it <_>;

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

piano...
same case with u

Quote by afan
I'm pretty good at cello, even though I hate it &lt;_&gt;;

but it improve one skill of ur future u know

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

fullmoon8695

fullmoon8695

Love Y'all

i am playing cello and the piano . i like both but piano is better ^o^

.~/*Love and Peace*\~.

Quote by fullmoon8695i am playing cello and the piano . i like both but piano is better ^o^

Wow you play both mine and jackal's instruments. Crazy ^_^'

eternalfyre

eternalfyre

Your Words...

piano... it sucks... I play other percussion instruments too like trap set, snare/bass drum, mallets.. that type of stuffu

...hurt...

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

used to play drums.

i like playing the piano. im not really good at it though.

Cello 'n G Bass, quite differents... but I like both XD

Quote by motokoCello 'n G Bass, quite differents... but I like both XD

You play the cello too? Wow...

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

ehh played flute in jhs (only in grade 7+ 8) XP

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

xpilot2006

xpilot2006

A Nightmarish Gift

i play the clarinet...some drums too.

nope.. i have no musical talent whatsoever..

I will access your heart right away..

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Drums, I've been playings drums for like 15 years or so and I've been in two bands over the past 6 years. First one was heavy metal, second one was punk. Mostly local stuff. Heavy metal one would of taken off if we didn't start it so late, college sorta ruined that. I love music, its my life.

Signature Image

Quote by CyanideBlizzardDrums, I've been playings drums for like 15 years or so and I've been in two bands over the past 6 years. First one was heavy metal, second one was punk. Mostly local stuff. Heavy metal one would of taken off if we didn't start it so late, college sorta ruined that. I love music, its my life.

Ohhh...bad college

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Yes, very evil college >.< But nonetheless the punk band didn't work......friend was too controlling and decided to kick me out because 'having horrible wrists problems is an excuse not to go to practice' so yeah. Oh yes, I had a friend that played the cello, we started a jazz band actually, Cello sounds GOOD with jazz.

Signature Image

Yeah I know...for obvious reasons *cough cough* I play the cello *cough cough*

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

cello is cool...or okay I dunno..kinda odd..-_- trying to play that once...ahaha I just like it cuz jay chou(coolest artist XP) makes it sound cool or something or I"m just strange.

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

lol! Heya common musical talent can be very benefical, so when you get the option to quit playing the Cello will you Afan?

Signature Image

sakuragirl

sakuragirl

Eternal

i play piano... but i like violin though cuz it's "sad".. makes me wanna cry...but piano's also great too cuz it plays all parts of everything and anything.. except for drums.. if u get wut i mean. like suprano,alto,tender,bass. (i think it's call cappella?? maybe i should pay more attention in music classes) and all that crap, play insturment's fun hey guys? it reveals your emotions.. or passion for things.. i think ..ok whatever

Signature
Vanish with me in Eternal Darkness.

sakuragirl

sakuragirl

Eternal

Quote by afanI play the cello...for awhile now. I HATE IT.

afan the cello's cool, keep playing.. don't hate it!! it's "thanks giving day" !!! u should be thankful for what u have and actually be able to play a insturment. be optumistic, im sure ur parent's doing this for ur own good, it's a great talent. and just like cynanideblizzard said, it's very benificial. u have a change to show off and be cocky..lol ^_^' XD

Signature
Vanish with me in Eternal Darkness.

Quote by sakuragirl

Quote by afanI play the cello...for awhile now. I HATE IT.

afan the cello's cool, keep playing.. don't hate it!! it's "thanks giving day" !!! u should be thankful for what u have and actually be able to play a insturment. be optumistic, im sure ur parent's doing this for ur own good, it's a great talent. and just like cynanideblizzard said, it's very benificial. u have a change to show off and be cocky..lol ^_^' XD

Yeah in a way I do get to show off but that's not really my style ^_^'

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

Ummm.....i use to play violin...but ive stopped for about 4years now... ^_^'

Signature Image

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Quote by CyanideBlizzardlol! Heya common musical talent can be very benefical, so when you get the option to quit playing the Cello will you Afan?

I agree, sometimes playing music can be a very good way to take out your anger. :nya: I used to play the base drum... but haven't really played since HS. "collecting dust at home" lol... ^_^'

Signature

Actually to me, if I mess up on the cello (which is kinda rare)
I get really pissed and take out my anger physically on the cello,
which can be pretty bad ^_^'

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.