Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you like female anime dresses? - Minitokyo

do you like female anime dresses?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

i really like the dress designs from chobits and TRC.. their very attactive and so cute.. theres also this dress from a gundam series.. it was a long gown, shes looking like a fairy.. i think.. like to follow that design.. hehehe...

kurashina

kurashina

Erokia

i like some dresses like the one wears by chii or fate testarossa, they fit theirs image perfectly. i don't think that dresses will gonna fit perfectly like them if its wears by real human. sometimes they really looks weird if someone cosplaying with those dresses.

zuhur

zuhur

Hana

I like anime dresses so much.
There is anime dresses that really look cute.

?~?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I love kimono and shrine priestess the most but yeah some of the other dresses are cute as well especially the "animal" dresses *grins*

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I love female anime dresses! They are always beautiflly designed and unique~!

Sanchu

Sanchu

Waiting is a Talent

oh man do I?! I especially adore the punk and lolita and 19th century yet the elegant flowy dresses.... there's so very many clothes I adore!

Signature
If you can't understand my delicate stupidity, how can you understand my hardcore Insanity?

i don't like it . . . i LOVE it XD !

Signature
~~~~~~~~~~~~miawwwwwwwww??????~~~~~~~~~~~~

archdevil5

archdevil5

Magia Erebea ! ! ! !

Yupz I really love it, since their school uniform n ukata is awesome to see. . .

N it makes me want to see what lies behind those clothes hehehehe

I like female anime dresses especially when I see it worn by a cute female anime character.

I like Chii's and C.C's style of dress the most.
Especially because they're pretty people, anything looks good on them.

I don't like it! I freaking love every bits of it especially when they are being torn apart X-P

<i>I love you scampi and fenafir! You two rocks!</i>

in my case i fall for kimono and miko everytime is see them (real or anime doesn't matter OX )but for most anime dresses are just superb i would say i like them ;)

Life Hurts?
get masochistic

female dresses are really cute, they're always usually very detailed

The best dress scenes are from Clamp. Almost anything drawn by Clamp is AMAZING. Though some animes such as Ouran Host Club, Trinity Blood, Hellsing, and Vampire Knight really outdo themselves. I would love to own something like that. ^_^

C.C's dress in r2 is just too good.

I think it depends on the character but mostly female anime dresses are unique and pretty so yeah, i like them. XD

Oh yes! Especially when they're long and flowy or just plain pretty.

Hell yea! I love anime girl dresses. Not all at times but most. They are beautiful and stylish!

Unrealistic though most of them are, yes. Some do it badly, though, and usually I prefer MANGA dresses. I'm really big on perfection and the level of technology is such that fabric never seems to flow exactly right in full-motion... unless we're talking about something like Advent Children.

dnandre

dnandre

it's ... nothing

well ... i like their uniform school :D it looks nice and cute xD
especially Clannad 2nd uniform :D

Signature

Dreamsprite

Dreamsprite

Leaf Village Shinobi

Yes I love dresses like that.

anime dresses is the best...i believe one of important factor of moe...i like anime girls in cute gaun especially...guagugauua

depends on the anme. some are too epic phail and REALLY slutty ^_^;;
others or SOO epic D= Most of the clamp clothing designs are SOO cool =D, and so are the trinity blood designs.

They look good but I think real-life dresses are better. Especially some wedding dresses, the last one I saw was stunning.

Signature

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.