Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How to paint mountains in Photoshop? - Minitokyo

How to paint mountains in Photoshop?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Hi! I'm making a wallpaper now and I'm learning how to paint mountains in Photoshop.
I googled "how to paint mountains in photoshop" and then browsed. I then found this tutorial -> CGArena : Painting a Landscape.
I know it's an easy one but I want to try more ways how to paint mountains.
Can you help me?

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

I think it depends on the style you like to use. The easiest way to do it differently is to try out different brushes and play with the filters... or simply draw different types of mountains from different perspectives. Like Mt St Helens from a helicopter photograph, or the Southern Andes in the rosy evening. : P

I like using 'hard' brushes for rocks and 'soft' brushes for the details, like light and snow. I use this as a starting point.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.