Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Concerning Tomodachi System of T-A-S - Minitokyo

Concerning Tomodachi System of T-A-S

Group announcement by The-Aikuchi-Squad

Any Objections to the Point System and the Way it Works?

No objections.
3 votes
OBJECTION!<- dont pick this just cuz u like ace attorney
0 votes
I can't decide. I'll go with whatever u choose. XD
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

I decided that the tomodachi system is being changed.
I decided that everyone who joins needs a chance to be in the tomodachi list. And since the entire T-A-S aquad is not what you'd call active in this grou, xD (not all, just most of 'em), we will need to make a system that works with or without them.

That system will be the points system.

As with every group, doing stuff gives you points. That's the points system.

Problem is, the points are usually "you give, i take and give u digital points"
That's NOT how it's gonna be here..

*Instead, each member will earn points for activity. thun thUN THUNNnnn..

What do I mean by that?

Well I'm still making the list, but these things will be what earns you points.

- Each DAY (not time but day) you post you get points.
x Each time you participate in U N I T Y meetings and events you get points.
- Each time you participate in contests you get points even if you don't win. Winning = bonus points.
x Submitting new ideas and helping staff in any way that can benefit the group and its members gives you points.

That's basically what it is.

Things like making banners and giving them to us & submitting wallpapers and vectors will NOT earn you any points. This group is a BUDDY group. You will NOT be paid for building relationships and making everyone happy with your artworks.
Why?: Because if we're buddies, submitting a wallie to a group ur buddy owns should not require payment. xD You should do it because you like the group and the people in it. Giving you points for submitting things that show love to the group is like "bribery" or "money in exchange for feelings". xD At least that's kinda how I see it.

It'd be ok if it was another group, but this is a buddy group. It just doesn't feel the same lol

Any objections?
Leave your thoughts, ideas, and opinions. I read them (believe it or not, I do.)

~ selemental (T-A-S boss)

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

ChiekoKawabe

ChiekoKawabe

Music, music, I love K-Pop!!

What a great idea, Selly! This sounds like a lot of fun. ?
(Oh, by the way, you can use my scans for wallies. They're not very good, but hey, I know you could probably work wonders. xDD)

I don't have any objections. This is your group (well, maybe you're sharing but still) and you get to make the decisions.

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

*tries for scientist impression* BRILLIANT SELE-CHAN! *cough* i like the idea ^^
the point system would be easier =D
bob marley announces your now premo with your ideas =p

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.