Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 T-A-S' NEW LOOK ^^; - Minitokyo

T-A-S' NEW LOOK ^^;

Group announcement by The-Aikuchi-Squad

New Layout, New content: How do u feel after reading this?

excited 8D
4 votes
i feel like i want to do something too. cuz i'm rlly bored. :(
0 votes
i feel nothing! DX spartaaaa
0 votes
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

Eve though I just made an announcement today, something else came up that I want to let u guys know about!

T-A-S is Lookin For A New Look!

Around mid-July MT will change its overall layout into something new. This will render all other layouts (group and userpage designed ones) useless.

Go here for more info -> http://forum.minitokyo.net/t61403

I submited a request for a layout to one of my fav groups, Userpage Skin Designs http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2381/userpageskindesigns.gif . It's a layout for this group, T-A-S, and it will be based on the group's themes. So we will have to wait a few months before we get it.

However, since it will take some time, and there is no solid date when we will get the layout, if anyone would be nice enough to make a layout for the group in the mean time, it'd be most appreciated. :3

New Content

Even though I gave Tomodachis the ability to use the userpage content as they see fit, only hapanda-san actually got the idea xD so, I'm going to take the next step and make an example by opening my own little corner. It requires a very small form of participation from MT members. It is NOT limited to members of T-A-S. But I do expect ur conduct to follow MT's standards.

I will also be opening fun things group-wise to shake-up things in MT as a whole a little. D: Whether or not people outside of T-A-S will be able to participate is in question. I want to have things that make the members feel good about beig part of the group. So do keep that in mind if ur not a member.

K, that's it. That's all I wanted to say. If u want to know when these things come up, how they're like, etc. then u have to check the group page yourself.

Don't rely too much on the announcements because we have many things going on. And all these announcements will crowd the page. It rlly will be unneeded anyway if u look at the group page urself.

Thx!

selemental ~ T-A-S Boss

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

ChiekoKawabe

ChiekoKawabe

Music, music, I love K-Pop!!

Selly! Selly! That was from a year ago! xD;;

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

woah what>! but but but but
mely-ly's post was recent and she said that u can make a request to wait and um @_@ uwah. i dont see mt with a new layout yet!

so when is it gonna happen, if ever? XD

ChiekoKawabe

ChiekoKawabe

Music, music, I love K-Pop!!

Well, it was so long ago so I don't think it'll be anytime soon, maybe never. xD

merged: 05-07-2009 ~ 05:40am
Plus, it said "Quote by Dejan93
I'd like to be a beta tester...

I'm sorry but I believe beta testing has been done already."

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

uwah so no new layout?! but why?! DX a new look for MT would be awesome i mean i've spent most of my day hours here. @_@ lookin at the same thing!
for more than 2 yrs.. ;__;)

i'll have to ask meyrin-chan. i'm going to submit a message on userpage skin design as well to ask. and if no one knows, i'll ask on the forum.

merged: 05-08-2009 ~ 03:07am
btw, thx 4 letting me know else we'd be waiting for nothing XD *mega-hugs*

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.