Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what is the extraordinary power you want? - Minitokyo

what is the extraordinary power you want?

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 162 total items

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Probably the ability of flight? Or the powers of Sephiroth of FFVII XD

XiThau

XiThau

Grammar Freak

Quote by animes-4eva-roxhow bout everything? hahaz ...

seriously i think i want the power that enables me to time travel and teleport and do alchemy just by clapping your hands together
ain't that great

the teleporting part can be explained through the movie "jumper"

alchemy's good cos this way you will be self sufficient, u don't even have to spend a single cent. just clap and u get what you want! [dun have to pack if i'm traveling >>> hahaz >.<]

time travel seems fun to me that's why i put it down LOL !

Please understand the concept of Equivalent Exchange. >_<

Signature
BiasedOtaku.blogspot.com (;

RafaDX

RafaDX

Nulla é Reale. Tutto é Lecito

superspeed *-* or fly, superspeed come with time travel included is like a bonus ii''

Signature
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Well i've thinking of that i would like 3 powers:
1) be an energy made being that can make it self solid at will (aka timeless and indestructible)
2) Time travel.
3) Control Minds!

And take over the world HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, so every one of you try to stop me with your powers! (you needed a villain to fight with, to be hero!)

Invisiblity and teleportation. =w= Which could be used for good or evil if you know what I mean. XD Just kidding. I would also kinda like the ability that Mika on Heroes had where he could talk to technology. I want to be able to make atms give me money like that. =D

I would really like flying

ShroomX

Scanner

ShroomX

Hum..probably the ability of healing,control elements like fire/ice/earth and time travel xD

XiThau

XiThau

Grammar Freak

Quote by sheol13Well i've thinking of that i would like 3 powers:
1) be an energy made being that can make it self solid at will (aka timeless and indestructible)
2) Time travel.
3) Control Minds!

And take over the world HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, so every one of you try to stop me with your powers! (you needed a villain to fight with, to be hero!)

Quote by ShroomXHum..probably the ability of healing,control elements like fire/ice/earth and time travel xD

Alright, you 2, at least make it more realistic.
In terms of not making yourself almost invincible...

It just would sound like a cliche story then, and be stupid.
I'd love to see an Anime or Show with a character (Protagonist or Antagonist) whom is almost invincible. It'd be obvious who the victor is and be stupid as well as too imaginary/made up.

Signature
BiasedOtaku.blogspot.com (;

FLY!
haha, but i'm not gonna be satisfied with just that cos i also want to have healing abilities, the ability to control elements and precognition/gift of sight. (demanding isn't it.)

Miitsuky

Miitsuky

~Loki ~~?

The Lelouch's GEASS 8d!

I wanna controll everyone on this world

Flight is good enough for me, as long as I have friggin' big, white, good lookin' wings to show it off! Second to that would be teleportation.

I wish I could turn into whatever shape I want to

to be invisible when i want or to read in the head, maybe if it's desagreable

Well if I had my way I would wish for the healing abilities of wolverine with the ability to build anything I dream.

THe same power from Murdok (the fiction ninja of Cartman, south park) have the power for get all the powers i want.

Telekinesis would be too fun to play with and it's useful on a day to day basis.

"Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us."

The power the I would like to have is the power to go to the world of anime and manga. or the power to drag them out of the manga or anime. I also like the power to control all elements.

the only power i want is the absolute control over the manipulation of quantum particles, creating matter and destroying matter at will, being able to see all 11 dimensions and being able to planeswalk. control probability and be able to manipulate all physical and metaphysical matter, even matter that is not matter

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

I'd want the power of Geass, it looks like an awesome power to have.

Signature

Bring all my collection(cards(tcg/ccg,anime images)) to LIFE then I can still turn them into their original state using my hands.

i would want sth like controll the nature, make forests and stuff like shodai from naruto, and telekinisis, telepathy(mind reading, mind manipulation) and teleportation. that's all. I wouldn't mind sth like the silver surfer, control of matter and energy :P

sumeragiqueen

sumeragiqueen

Pledge Queen !

I really don't know man, but I like the idea of mental powers, and to fly, i would love fly by myself :3

I'll fix this later hm*

seriously i want an alchemy power T.T

This overly-innocent heart that has been hurt
I will hold it tightly for my new self to be reborn
I will.

zombielord

zombielord

Servant of Darkness

Want a immortal body

What can't kill you will make you stronger
What can kill you may make this world better

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 162 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.