Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Extension of Closing Date - Minitokyo

Extension of Closing Date

Group announcement by Chamber-Of-Kings

page 1 of 1 6 total items

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

Announcement:

This is the final decision made for the closing date of the First Group Contest. The closing date will be extended to 31st May 2009 to encourage more participation from the members. Well, more participation means more excitement, right? X-P

Participants who wish to re-edit their entries or replace their entry with another wallpaper can do so by pm-ing me. XD

Wishing all the best to all! Happy browsing and happy walling! ^^

Kindly refer to the first thread: First Group Contest for further details. Thank you. :)

Any inconvenience caused is deeply regretted *gomen*

Support your kings at Chamber of Kings

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

Oh thank GOODNESS. Now I might actually have time to finish my wall. XD

Dioma

Dioma

F*** off

I might make it! *gets buried under anatomy books*

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

wohooo i can search fo a good scaan <3
i hope i can do it *_*
THANKS!

Signature
chamber-of-kingskatekyo-hitman-rebornvectoryvector-wallerstag-liciousretro-studiomy-maiden

kuryuki

Linguistics

kuryuki

(づ´ ³`)づ

may 31..
>D i might join in them if there's that much time i might b able to finish one

---Hiatus till May......Finals too stressful...
Deviant Art // Pixiv // Tumblr // Twitter // Instagram

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Thank you so much! I've been excited about this contest, so I'm glad I'll finally have time to make a wallpaper for it ^_^

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.