Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DRESS-UP! u know u want to! *shoves dress in ur face* - Minitokyo

DRESS-UP! u know u want to! *shoves dress in ur face*

Group announcement by The-Aikuchi-Squad

page 1 of 1 5 total items

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

DRESS-UP has been PUT UP

To make your own, u can use mine as an example. You will need to scroll down a bit but u will see T-A-S mentioned on it and the name of the activity.

http://selemental.minitokyo.net/

It doesnt have to be exactly like mine. Do it however u like. As long as u have the information requested in the guide on it. xD Then it;s peachy! <3

And if u don't understand what i'm talking about, then u need to take a look at the group page -> http://static.minitokyo.net/groups/the-aikuchi-squad.gif

Shortest I can say is that the Dress-Up activity is to build a character that relates to u in some way. That character will be put up on the page and linked back to ur page. And the character's name will replace ur username on the T-A-S scoreboard and such and such.

I can't do much with the Dress-Up if not many members r actually doing it, so no real rush, but if u can do it please give it a go. And I hope u'll get a lot of enjoyment out of it.

Thanks! <3

selemental - T-A-S boss :3 *i'm exia's boss too. :0*

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

ChiekoKawabe

ChiekoKawabe

Music, music, I love K-Pop!!

Sounds like an awesome idea, Selly. I'll try to get to it sooner rather than later. @_@;

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

Wooh, I went through all of my doujins and scans and finally found a character that matches me and I like ^^ Now I just have to figure out how on earth I want to make the profile picture. I really like how you made yours though Sel! If I can't come up with anything original (which is highly likely), I may be copying yours xD;;

Signature Image

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

@ chie-chan - thx! i'm glad u think it's awesome X3 i'd be glad if u got it done soon but don't ditch homework for it. @_@ i know.. when i get to looking for an image, i can't stop til I find it...

@ ichi-nii - lol i'm blushing and speechless, ichi-nii xD i don't think anyone's rlly copied me b4! cept maybe my homework :pacman: kyahaha
I wanna see ur picture! *is impatient* xD i will log onto msn to see if i can find u!

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

i am working at it... it looks a little... 3 stared so i am trying for 4... but i doubt it will get there @.@ *cries into dress* IT WONT FIT ME!

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.