Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Otaku Quizline [1st Event of UNITY 4 MT] - Minitokyo

Otaku Quizline [1st Event of UNITY 4 MT]

Group announcement by The-Aikuchi-Squad

ifUdon JoinTheEventWil u bActivOn MT&I don mean submiting wals

Count on it! :3 I'll definitely do my best this time.
2 votes
I'll do what I can. But it's a maybe. ^^;
2 votes
I only joined 4 the walls & I'm 2 lazy 2 be on MT
0 votes
Well at least I submit wallies so I dont rlly care
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

:nya: with the help of members, i have made a list of questions.

I decided that the event will be held on Fri this week. Which is the next day from now xD lol So soon, I know.

TIME OF EVENT HAS BEEN CHANGED TO FRI, 5/7/2009, 4:00 PM
It is NOT at 12 pm. i 4got it was a school day for most students.

Usually I would ask u if u could let me know beforehand if you're coming to an event. But now's an exception because usually, I had planned for each event to have badges made for the members of T-A-S who came. MT members in general can come even if they're not a member of the group (they just won't get badges because duh, they don't need 'em if they're not a member >.> ).

Okay so i'm going to explain what u can do and what's needed the best I can.

* Event will be held on MSN messenger the next day from now which is Fri. 5/7/2009. It will be held starting around 4:00 PM [GMT: -5:00] check ur pc for ur GMT. it's where the time is. double-click the time to see it.

- Add me to ur msn (even if only temporarily) so u can be invited. nekonenan@hotmail.com

* For those who DO NOT HAVE MSN MESSENGER: You can make a hotmail or live account with msn and then use their web browser messenger. However, there's a slight chance you won't be able to see avatars, emoticons, or winks. It's not definite but a chance.

- here's the site to download msn messenger
http://download.live.com/messenger
- here's the site to use it without downloading. You must allow pop-ups though.
http://webmessenger.msn.com/

* At event, MT members in general will meet and get to know each other. Converse and so and so. And we'll share information and such that relate to anime, manga, and video games. :3

* Members of T-A-S will earn a badge and a medal for participating in the very 1st event T-A-S has made for the U N I T Y project. That's bonus points ontop of the usual amount given for event participation. :3 Badges and medals, sadly, will not be ready til after the event. >_< I'd like hapanda-san to make them! He's so good at it. He's the best I've seen!

- T-A-S members who show up, please let me know u r a member of T-A-S, and your username so I can keep it in record and you can earn points.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's about it. Sure it's no festival where u walk home with a dvd, but participating and getting buddies u have to participate would rlly mean a lot. Because association with other MT members increases activity and dedication to MT. And associating with someone who is from MT that u have not met before, can help increase MT's social life more.

I hope that newbies to the site won't have to spend months with no one telling them "Hey, welcome to the site" and offering a kind hand.
And that the forums will actually be fun to be in again instead of a place with non-stop debate and complaints. But some place to actually relax and hangout besides your instant messenger or userpage guestbook.

And importantly as well, I want the groups to be alive again. Because the groups rely on the members to stay alive. It relies on communication. Not just pretty wallies in the gallery.

xD That was a bit much to write but,
I'm not being political here with MT or anything. I just selfishly want to see MT
the way it was a year or so ago. Where members bundled everywhere. Not just in the galleries.

Some people leave MT and look for other sites, but they still feel upset. It's because it's not the same. MT is MT. Anime Paper is Anime Paper. The experiences u've had here and all the buddies u have waiting on your next gallery submission or reply are not over there. They're at MT.

So let's help make the good times continue. :3
No one's asking u to be here every single day. And we know things happen. Especially with how hard jobs are to find and get done these days. And we all have to submit more into our education.

But u have to be honest with urselves. U could spend hours, I mean hours on end, staring at ur computer screen complaining that ur bored. Not that there's anything wrong with doing it, but.. ^^;)
Let's try to put a bit of "whoosh!" and "ka-pow!" into our lives at MT, ok?

Thx to all those who help and join!

~ selemental - T-A-S Boss

btw, srry for the dumb writing on the poll question. it exceeded the character limit -.-

merged: 05-08-2009 ~ 02:42am
If not enough people show up then there's a chance it'll be rescheduled to Sunday this week instead. But again, I can't be sure until I rlly know i'll be available.

If u show up on Fri, the event will go on. But if it's not many then it will be held again on Sunday (IF I can be there or someone else who can take my place)

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

ChiekoKawabe

ChiekoKawabe

Music, music, I love K-Pop!!

o-o
I'll try my best, Selly! I hope I'll be there, though, as I have plans for shopping and stuffs. ;-;

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

uwah but but I made a mistake! o^o it's Friday! as in school day! as in most kids dont get out of school til 3! i 4got it's an acception 4 me cuz i'm in college.

so the time is changed to 4 pm >__<l;;;

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

Sounds fun, hopefully I will be able to make it cause I think I had something to do friday as well. I will definitely try my absolute best to be there though, even if its only for 20 minutes ^^

Signature Image

I'll do what I can. But it's a maybe. ^^;

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

k thanks, 4 the kind hands u guys :3 still about an hour til it starts xD lol
i'll see what i can do to pass the time til then. i know i shouldnt sleep though... my house is cold and.. cold = sleep for me -___-

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.