Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which?waller Round 9 - Walling stage start! - Minitokyo

which?waller Round 9 - Walling stage start!

Group announcement by The-Planning-Board

page 1 of 1 16 total items

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

Hi everyone, sorry for the delay. Consider Round 9 officially open! For this round the theme is Animal Planet!

Requirements
- There can be people in the wall too an animal just had to be one of the main characters.
- It can be "generic animals" example: someone on a horse or petting a dog. The animal doesn't have to be a main character in the series.
- Fantasy/Magic animals count. Bring on the unicorns, dragons, and all their friends!
- What do not count are humans with animal traits (no catgirls).
- What also do not count are walls where the animal is just for the scenery (so birds flying in the far distance do not count!)
- Artist/Studio images work, as long as there is an animal in there somehow!

Most of you know the rules but check out the new page on the Google site for details.

Also take a peak at the new bonuses for the guessing round ( I <3 bribery)
1) If you you have never guessed in a round before you will get a hint of how many walls each participant made.
2) You can "earn" a hint by entering a wall in the walling stage. For each wall you enter you can ask a yes/no question about who the artist was for a wall. (Example: Did MyrrhLynn make wall #4?)

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Quote: The walling stage will run from May 7th to June ? (still deciding XD )

LOL! We need a proper deadline! XD

Hm, nice theme.. though it's not a type that I would really do. Let me see if I can enter more evil entries this time.. >D

Also you forgot to put the signature image for this round. =P

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

Hmmmm hmmmm interesting, looking forward to this...

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

Yay, I'm really excited for this round. Good bonuses, Myrrh. More walls equal more clues.

e21krei

Linguistics

e21krei

Yume no Tabibito

finally ^_^ animal planet... this going to be tough. not many anime have animal in it. and drawing animal is my weak spot.

and nice bonus. how many wall i should make this round "evil smile" lol

~Searching for a place where dreams come true~
clannad-fans the-planning-board
Indonesia Doujin Support Indonesianese

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

lol somehow everyone i've been talking to has been wanting to wall animals

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

hurray! so it starts =D

by "animals", do stuffed animals count? Or rather, like mascot-type animals, such as Mokona or Kero-chan or something?

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Wow, I actually don't have anything going on, so I might actually FINISH a wall for this round! *crosses fingers*

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Animal planet, that sounds like so much fun!
I'll not be able to enter this round, but I'm looking forward too see what the entries will be like xD

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Quote by MapleRosehurray! so it starts =D

by "animals", do stuffed animals count? Or rather, like mascot-type animals, such as Mokona or Kero-chan or something?

Yeah I'm kind of curious about this too. Like, the mojos from Dennou Coil - http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/330533/ - would they count? They're definitely fuzzy and cute but not sure if they'd fall under "magical animal" per se...

Mokona and Kero-chan though I could see them fitting in with the theme because the Mokonas are like, super cute bunnies, and Kero-chan's real form is like a tiger/panther thingie.

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

Hi everyone!

As more clarification as what counts and what doesn't count:

- Stuffed animals do NOT count they have to be live animals.

- As long as it is animal-ish looking it works. This includes Mokona and Kero-chan!

- All the Pokemon/Digimon/other battle monster things count if they are the more animal-looking ones. (So the ones that look like plants do not count.)

- I think the mojos from Dennou Coil are a bit of a stretch calling them animals. They look more like dust balls then animals. XD

- And remember it doesn't have to be an animal by itself! So a wall with only Mokona would work or a wall with Sakura + Mokona would work too.

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Thanks for the clarification, Myrrh! Now I can start looking for a scan. =P

Hey, Myrrh, is the signature image for the round up yet? I can't seem to find it.

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

Hi ya'll (I'm traveling in Texas right now = must mock the drawl). Yes, I apologize for the lack of the sig image. It is NOT up yet. Mostly because I've spent very little time around my computer, which is the only one that has Photoshop. It should be up soon.

In other news I've decided this round will end with June (so June 30th). I'll make an update on the google site eventually.

sjade1

sjade1

theJADEDnetwork.com

XP I'm also waiting on the sig.

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

Okay, okay! The sig image is finally available for download on the Google site. Once your wall(s) are reading to ahead and PM them to me. :D

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.