Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is MT getting a NEW layout or Not? - Minitokyo

Is MT getting a NEW layout or Not?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

Like the thread says, are the admins really going to make a new layout for MT or not? and if so, then when?

Because the thread shequel made before asking for beta testers is rlly old.

Please let me know as soon as possible because the group, userpage skin designs, has requests that are put on hold until after MT's new layout is put up.

:pacman: one of them happens to be mine. XD

Thx!

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

ChiekoKawabe

ChiekoKawabe

Music, music, I love K-Pop!!

I don't think there will be a new one. o-o

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

me neither but i need to know for sure from the admins themselves so i can know what to do. this is also needed for userpage skin design which might've gone kinda desolate because people still think there's gonna be a new layout.

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

From what I remember, Sheq got too many complaints about the beta version for the new MT layout. There was also the server move that brought up a bunch of bugs/problems that had to be dealt with. So in the end, he scrapped the idea and I think he also said that MT won't be changing it's layout anytime soon.

I don't remember where I got this info though ^_^'

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

yeah there were A LOT of errors on the previous "adventure" but who's to say if they do get the bugs worked out I bet they will try again it would be nice to see something different for a change hehe

BuBbLeS!

Signature

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

uwah but it wont be anytime soon at all right"? if that's so then i suppose it isnt that wise to wait for a up design to be based on the new layout. i could just suggest a new one when MT gets its new look which will probly be far ahead. -.-

I wanna see the new MT too! I bet it'll look great considering MT already looks better than most sites. :3

merged: 05-10-2009 ~ 11:56pm
btw, thanks 4 the comments u guys on letting me know the details!

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Yes, the reason why the new layout has been hold off was because of the feedback.

I occasionally work on something that might be a new Mt layout, but nothing will be finished any time (read months) soon.

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

i like the old style but i lost it XD
and i can't get it back -_-'

why?

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

wha D8 feedback?! that was why? so the beta testers did it? D8 *thun thun thunnn*

thx 4 letting me know shequel-san >.< and mick-klaassen (though i don't understand ur post, mick. srry @.@)

Anytime u get MT's new look up, I'm sure it'll be an amazing experience! I can't even begin to imagine how it might look like in the future XD but i'm positive it'll be awesome!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.