Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tenjo Tenge? - Minitokyo

Tagged under Tenjou Tenge

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Just a question about Tenjo Tenge! Because I dont get it!

So why did Mitsuomis character change so much? Only because of Shin or what? I dont tscheck it! Ican watch the anime as often as I can, but I dont get it! Why he changes so much! He is so harsh and unfriendly even to his own brother! (Is even Masataki his blood-brother, I mean his real brother?)
Please, hopefully there is someone who can answer me those!

From what I think Shin changed him. They were always at a constant struggle to see who gets top stop in the Juken club. After Shin smoked himself Mitsuomi is left with Maya.... but he feels its not enough. He feels he haven't proved anything. Well thats what i think. The whole storyline is f'ed up.
Yeah Masataki is his brother. They just have a similar case me and my brother have. You know the whole no concern or communication between each other.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

I think it's because of his ego.

It's been a while since I've watched the series, so I could be wrong. I don't know.

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

But after his change his feelings havent changed for Maya or?

samu02

Back to Basics

He changed so much because Shin killed him as well when Shin shot him with that needle technique to the heart. He's dying slowly but he knows he won't make it past 20. So he's using all his resources to make sure that in the little amount of time he has he could accomplish something no one else have. The manga explains it a little bit better than the anime.
Him and Masataka are brothers. Masataka hates him for what he did. But he doesn't hate Masataka. He just want it to look that way so Masataka would grow strong without relying on him. Masataka did grow strong enough to beat Mitsuomi and be strong enough to face Shouichiro in Perfect Warrior mode.

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

read the manga.. then youll understand why he changed..

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

he changed cuz he needs to change the fatal destiny who take caught people who loves, maya his father and brother, and don't have much time to make him...he doesn't really hate masataka he only take apart cuz don't want involve him in a terrible war...

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.