Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Code Geass: Nightmare of Nanally (manga) - Minitokyo

Code Geass: Nightmare of Nanally (manga)

Tagged under

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I read the manga till chapter 16. The story is a lot different from Lelouch of the Rebellion (anime and manga of Lelouch of Rebellion are also different!). So it's the story following Nanally and she obtained the power from Nemo.

I have this question... what is Lelouch doing? I read in chapter 10 that he met Prince Schneizel. And Lelouch is addressed as "his highness" so is he back to the Britannian empire? I have lots of questions to this manga. I think I understood Nanally's part but I want to know more about Lelouch's part in the manga.

So... let this thread become also a discussion for the manga Code Geass: Nightmare of Nanally. I want to see you views of this manga.

plz make a season 3 of code geass because i know there are many out there like me who is not satisfied yet plz make it we really want to know wat will hapen in their love triangle and how the people who truly knew the intention of lelouch would react plz we really hope that is year there would be a season 3 i am very thankful to you guys i mean "we" bec that kind of anime exist plz ...........godbless to you guyz more power

I think there won't be a 3rd season since the story really ended with R2. The most we can expect is other versions like Code Geass: Nightmare of Nanally to become animated.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.