Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Spice and Wolf - Minitokyo

Spice and Wolf

Tagged under Spice and Wolf

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Since I don't see many people talk anywhere about this series, I was just curious about other folks opinions and thoughts. I'm personally over-joyed that they are doing season 2. Horo is by far my favorite girl of any series so far. So let me get your input ^_^

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

horo ! I love horo she's my favorite ookami hehe so mean cruel and cute ^_^ and yes a second season is coming ! they only have a few pieces of art/wallies/scans in the art section, but I don't even think it's dubbed yet

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I came across an Episode 0 somewhere, i dont really know if it's a viable "episode" or not but i haven't gottten around to watch it yet

The second season is coming on this summer! :p
It's a calm anime and it changes from sh

While there's life, there's hope

I love this anime. I'm currently watching the 2nd season.

A segunda temporada de Ookami to Koushinryou vai seguir o manga?

i have only watched 3 episodes of it i like the wolf girl she is adorable

I like Spice and Wolf though if i dont pay attention i can easily be los in their conversation, which happened to me often=.=

Horo is definitely my favorite out of any series I have watched. Spice and wolf is a very good anime and yet it can be ecchi at times here and there. But, it is a very good series.

She is the best heroine !

horo~ >.<

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

Spice and Wolf is definitely an anime to watch.. It is just so unique, any anime that is released at the same time as this would be inferior.

too bad, spice and wolf 2 just came out so fast and ended just like that...

I WANT MORE OF HOLO!

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr
Then what role am I to play in this farce? Should I be the slave? The villager? The knight? The protagonist? No, I am them all! A hero who’s role is to consume everything in sight, dancing while tearing the theater apart. A drama. A drama whose audience is the drama itself.

Anime very much. Liked the wolf itself.

well they cant end here. She still haven gone back to her homeland and Kraft haven die yet Oo she keeps on dreaming he died lols

xragunax

xragunax

The Wind that Vanishes into Dusk

is this anime nice? cos i am still considering either watching it or not

Horo forever rlz!

i can't wait for season 2! >w< i hope they go more in depth into the story.

xragunax

xragunax

The Wind that Vanishes into Dusk

come on answer my question...

I love this anime and manga. Horo - it is bestest.

Horo is so cute. I wonder how she and Lawrence will turn out.

I just started watching it, it seems very atmospheric.

i like the anime better
the srory is attrtive~~

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.