Just a Question about some deleted scans

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Kritty

Tagger, Scanner

Kritty

[ S H O C K A D E L I C A ]

Cancel

o__O I had 2 Black Rock Shooter scans deleted, and I'm not complaining if I have done the wrong thing. However the notification stated that they were uploaded as my own doujinshi. Which make no sense because they were uploaded as scans.

The notification

The artwork/doujinshi you have submitted ([url={url}]BRS: Dead Master 2[/url]) was removed for the following reason:

- It was taken, in whole or in part, from another website with little to no modification. You may only submit artwork that you have created entirely by yourself.

Repeated violation of this policy will lead to suspension of your upload privileges.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum

So if I have done else something wrong and they were deleted for another reason please let me know

Thanx in advance
Clio.

tag-licious
Help keep MT organized <3
I'll give you cookies :3

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Cancel

The picture originated from Pixiv, an amateur artist community similar to DeviantArt. Fan art by amateur artists is only permitted in the doujinshi gallery, and only the original artist may do that.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

Kritty

Tagger, Scanner

Kritty

[ S H O C K A D E L I C A ]

Cancel

Oh okay, I understand.
I didn't realise, I think I got them from imouto

Thankyou for the response :)

tag-licious
Help keep MT organized <3
I'll give you cookies :3

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.