Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DoS has a new outfit, babes ^_~ - Minitokyo

DoS has a new outfit, babes ^_~

Group announcement by Depths-of-Sound

page 1 of 1 2 total items

dslassey

dslassey

The Crazy Gringo

And I think we have a stunning new outfit, wouldn't you agree? :3

This new layout featers the ORIGINAL artwork by my dearest brother, Connor. The character is actually our new mascot, believe it or not! o:
And she's modeled after my Xbox Live avatar character thingie xD
Isn't she so... CASH? P:

All layout banners, buttons, and all that were crafted by me... FROM SCRATCH... which is why it took so long for me to finish. ;___;

Pande was sweet enough to code it all (as well as making some CSS code corrections). Teamwork is fun <3

So, tell us what ya think!

Also....

I have some plans in the works.... something of a Dos flavored MT Maigetsu....

I just gotta figure out what we're gonna have in it. Any suggestions? Also, any volunteers in wanting to help out when I finally get it started? P=

LAST BUT NOT LEAST....

Our new girl needs a name. Any suggestions? So far, I've been refering to her as the DoS Girl, but that's not too name-ish. xD
And feel free to draw her, guys! We need to make our girl popular too! ;___;

Hugs and Kisses, gang. <3

For some reason she seems like a Clarissa to me.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.