Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Error in Photoshop Workspace - Minitokyo

Error in Photoshop Workspace

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Wslasher

Wslasher

Lone Samurai

So the otherday I was doing a vector in CS2 w/ the workspace in full size (pressing "F" once after opening the file) then I notice something was wrong. The space outside the canvas turned BLUISH instead of the greyish silver.

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/7831/errorinworkspace.th.jpg

I may be over exaggerating but the bluish background is making me dizzy & out of focus while working in photoshop. Can anyone help?

5D's Caption: Vol.1

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

It's not a serious issue, it happens to me sometimes too.
Just go to Edit -> Preferences -> Transparency & Gamut and you can edit the workspace background from there. Personally, I chose a lighter shade of gray for the squares since that strong default gray was too disturbing for my eyes.
Hope it helped ^_^

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Wslasher

Wslasher

Lone Samurai

Quote by pandemonium91It's not a serious issue, it happens to me sometimes too.
Just go to Edit -> Preferences -> Transparency & Gamut and you can edit the workspace background from there. Personally, I chose a lighter shade of gray for the squares since that strong default gray was too disturbing for my eyes.
Hope it helped ^_^

I tried what you said & it still wouldn't change...

right click the gray area, and you can choose between gray, black, or a custom color. Maybe you did that accidentally?
I'm using CS4, so I'm not sure if it's the same.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

FatalB

FatalB

Tech support

CS3 FTW

Signature
I want my world painted black...
....in a good way.

Wslasher

Wslasher

Lone Samurai

Quote by DarthTofuright click the gray area, and you can choose between gray, black, or a custom color. Maybe you did that accidentally?
I'm using CS4, so I'm not sure if it's the same.

tried it as well & nothing is happening... T_T

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.