Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 have you already played the game on ps2? - Minitokyo

have you already played the game on ps2?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

xxTensaixx

xxTensaixx

Date Clan

i wonder if someone already played the game on ps2?

i have the game, japanese language, i don't speak or read japanese well but i defend myself a bit when it come to hear japanese ^^"(you must have a japanese ps2 or swap magi dvd to play it!)

i'm on okita souji road and i didn't finish it yet!

this game came out in september 2008 and receive a good apreciation from some player!

this is my first otome game and i like idea factory games a lot (like hiiro no kakera also made by idea factory)

well people tell me if you already play it and your apreciation, may be some tips for non japanese player !

webite: http://www.otomate.jp/hakuoki/

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/830/51e01sdxc7lss400.jpg

color by fadedincolor@livejournal.com

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

oh I remember playing that game, it was pretty good of course thanks to upgrades and trade-ins I had to let it go thanks to the fact you can't play ps2 on anything but a ps2, well unless you want to risk corruption of the disk but what I played of it I rather liked it

BuBbLeS!

Signature

xxTensaixx

xxTensaixx

Date Clan

Quote by angelxxuanoh I remember playing that game, it was pretty good of course thanks to upgrades and trade-ins I had to let it go thanks to the fact you can't play ps2 on anything but a ps2, well unless you want to risk corruption of the disk but what I played of it I rather liked it

oh so you finish all the character road?

i wonder if there's someone have a walkthrough ? :sweat:

color by fadedincolor@livejournal.com

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.