Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam00 SetsunaxMarina or SetsunaxFeldt - Minitokyo

Gundam00 SetsunaxMarina or SetsunaxFeldt

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam 00

Who do you think Setsuna will end up with?

Marina Ismail
43 votes
Feldt Grace
40 votes
Other(your choice)
12 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Im wondering who will Setsuna end up with in Gundam 00,cuz Marina doesnt seem like she'll end up with him to me, they never had a romantic moment,and then towards the end Setsuna and Feldt have a little moment.

Bottom line I think he'll end up with Feldt.

and another question who do you think will replace Allelujah and Tieria?

Signature

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

i agree i think Setsuna will end up with feldt.
coz it seems Setsuna and Marina's relationship is more like friends or siblings than a lover.

about who will replace Tieria i think maybe Graham Acker would be suitable for it.
Allelujah will come back i think.

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

Yea Allejulah should come back,he barely fought any MAJOR battles exept at the end when he kicked @ss

Signature

quantabiru

quantabiru

Asahina Hikaru desu~!

Setsuna and Marina FOREVER!
I'd rather choose "The Azadistan Hime" than Feldt.. :)

~kitto dekiru~

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

Setsuna and Marina keep thinking of eachother all the time...
They're born for eachother.
Hehe

Signature
Fun.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Marina and Setsuna don't have that much sexual tension between them, and I see them more as friends and motivators than lovers.

Can't really see Setsuna with Feldt either (even though they sort of do make a cute couple), because they're more like friends, rather, siblings, than lovers. To Feldt, the members of CB are like family.

So to answer the question, I say neither. I just can't see Setsuna with any woman atm XD He's still too much of a Gundam-baka (Setsuna x Exia ftw! XD)

I think that finally he will end up winth Marina, during the 2 seasons they get closely more and more.

We'll have the answer in movie.

I think he should end up with Marina. They're better suited for eachother.

You might be right MapleRose. Exia has had more interaction with Setsuna anyway
but im still betting on Feldt. shes got no one anymore.and i dont like her paired up with Lockon hes too old for her,Setsuna is closer to her age

Signature

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Quote by MapleRoseMarina and Setsuna don't have that much sexual tension between them, and I see them more as friends and motivators than lovers.

Can't really see Setsuna with Feldt either (even though they sort of do make a cute couple), because they're more like friends, rather, siblings, than lovers. To Feldt, the members of CB are like family.

So to answer the question, I say neither. I just can't see Setsuna with any woman atm XD He's still too much of a Gundam-baka (Setsuna x Exia ftw! XD)

It either Setsuna x Sumeragi or Setsuna x Gundam Exia/00 Gundam for me. lol

Graham Aker will be replacement to Tieria. And Allelujah will replace for Nena-chan ftw!

Signature Image

XxExiAxX

XxExiAxX

ALL HAIL LELOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why isn't there any option like: setsuna x 00 or setsuna x exia!?
D:

well thats why i put the other lol for those who think he might end up with Exia/00

Signature

I like Setsuna and Marina pairing..and I do hope they can be together ^^
Well, no reason..it juz they at least talked a lot than Setsuna and Feldt...
Love can starts from friendship too btw ^^

Actually I'm not very sure either, will Setsuna and Marina will be an official couple..

toumarie

toumarie

.:.:Princess:.:.

Setsuna and Marina are my hope for the movie ^^
Well, juz some of posting here said that at least, Setsuna and Marina talked a lot in the 2nd season ^^

Signature
Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb
Member of The-Red-Knight
Member of Asucaga-Fanworks

I thought Setsuna & Marina talking was more commiserating with someone from the same homeland, and sounding boards of differing positions.

Setsuna should be with Feldt and make little purebred innovators.

Jupiter was shown in the movie teaser. Imagine if they came back from building more GN drives there and had enough time on the trip to start a family.

Feldt seemed really nervous when she mentioned Marina while looking up through her eye lashes when she gave Setsuna that flower. The don't die comment came when she couldn't think of anything else to say after Setsuna said he and Marina didn't have that kind of relationship.

Other !
Setsuna X Gundam <-----CANON!

Setsuna and Marina..
They look all the same...

Setsuna and Feldt, but i can't really see Setsuna with anyone at the moment

Setsuna x Exia or Setsuna x OO (or he can have both). They're the only canon pairings for him IMO. :P

I personally think it'll turn out Setsuna x Feldt~

setsuna x marina........

Do you guys remember the scene in season 2 of 00 where everyone is naming the person most important to them as they launch? Instead of a person, Setsuna says "Gundam". Not "Marina", not "Feldt", "Gundam". Therefore, Setsuna x his Gundam is canon. :P

That scene when the meisters name their reasons was before Setsuna opened up more. I would have to go with Setsuna and Feldt. Though Setsuna and Marina seemed to be perfect for each other, it is unlikely that Marina will be able to bury her feelings towards violence, and Setsuna is unlikely to give up Celestial Being. Feldt would be the more likely candidate, her believing in what he does, that scene with the flower showing her possible interest and Setsuna's availability. He has already shown to be a source of comfort to her, considering Lockon's death, something she might not find from any other individual in the Celestial Being family. I hope we get to see this in the movie, so my official vote is for Setsuna F. Seiei and Feldt Grace.

Before he opened up? It happened at the end of episode 18 of season 2, which is 7 episodes before the end of the series. <_< 43 episodes is plenty of time for him to open up.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.