Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam00 SetsunaxMarina or SetsunaxFeldt - Minitokyo

Gundam00 SetsunaxMarina or SetsunaxFeldt

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam 00

Who do you think Setsuna will end up with?

Marina Ismail
43 votes
Feldt Grace
40 votes
Other(your choice)
12 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

i tot tieria is back and allelujah too.
btw, feldt is more like his sister while marina is more like a...... mother?
but my favourite pair is...... GUNDAM X SETSUNA!

Signature
	ImageKira and Lacus Together Forever

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Marina hands down

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

I would also choose neither. Setsuna doesn't seem at all interested even if he doesn't reject Feldt... it's more like he just spoke the truth when he talked about Marina to her, but it's more like he is juste polite.

But well Gundam 00 is hardly the good anime to pick obvious hints since many characters behaved strangely. I gladly congratulate the Chinese girl to refuse Setsuna's help just after her brother was killed or the new Lockon from a play-boy to someone with a deep and eternal love.

Signature

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Hmm well there's always AllejuahxMarie and LylexAnew

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

In just those few seconds of Feldt giving Setsuna the flower at the end of 00, there was more feeling between them then ALL of Setsuna and Marina x_x. Setsuna even says that he and Marina aren't in "that" kind of relationship either.

Setsuna/Gundam is the only pairing that makes sense to me :|

I think he'll end up with exia :lol:
Or another Gundam...

Setsuna and Marina FOREVER!

I love Setsuna x Marina pairing and i hope they end up together. I like Feldt too, but not with Setsuna. But i think possibly Setsuna end up with Exia. XD

Setsuna x Feldt !

Gundam series always have their love stories, but i would say this is the first time (correct me if not) the focus is not on the Gundam pilot. Saji x Louis is the main focus of gundam 00's romance. Although it would be great to see Setsuna x Feldt, it is very unlikely. As for the princess of Azadistan and boy from Kurgis, their relationship is totally at a different dimension. Cannot agree more that Setsuna is the one that is weird though, always clinging to his Gundam. It is still possible we will see a Soran Ismail and Setsuna Grace though.lol. few days to go! yay!

p/s: sorry for reviving dead thread, but i think it is good time to discuss this again!

Er, well, I liked Felt x Lockon BUT since he's dead...I'd go with Setsuna x Felt. :D Cuter. Marina with Setsuna is just...idk, weird to me.

Neither, to choose a girl Setsuna will have to break up with his beloved 00 :), wich is quite impossible.

jcena18

jcena18

Golden Time Lover

SetsunaXGundam 00

haha.. but I like SetsunaXMarina

the problems is that they have teenage (or pre-teenage) mind in persons who's normally are mature. But I think that's the Gundam curse (thx sunrise) to have crappy love story in background (mostly).

lol watch gundam 00 the movie "trailblazer" it might give you an idea who he'll end up with

i did see the movie. and i guess no one was right , unless you believe he went with being with gundam

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.