Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Nintendo DS or PSP - Minitokyo

Nintendo DS or PSP

page 1 of 1 23 total items

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

What handheld system would you buy?

Nintendo DS or PSP

I pick the PSP

retire

i would buy both, but if i were to pick one, i would buy the psp.

makura

makura

the psp. itll be able to play a special dvd cd andit has superb graphics it is just plain better
:nya:

DarkZork

The Hunter

i take PSP because it almost like an mp3 player to me except it can play games on it

I am your pictures executer that gets executed by another executor, then another, another, another, etc.

snx

snx

Mr K.

Hmm... I think that PSP's underground area will be bigger than NDS's :) Only good thing in HDS is Meteorid :) So I'm choosing PSP.

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Chen

Proud Sacaen

Well, I guess I'll be the first one to pick the DS. The PSP is nice and all, but damn, it's too expensive. I don't know how you all could afford one. It uses UMD's as a proprietary format, so no DVD's and CD's. And it isn't as sturdy because of the disc drive. Oh and Advance Wars ds... <3 <3 <3

Signature Image

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

PSP too...
love the design
mobile gaming....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I'll probably buy both, but so far I like the PSP better.

DS, primarily for Advance Wars and because I have quite a pile of GBA games. Not to say I won't get PSP, I will just wait for more games and for other people to serve as guinea pigs since I have had bad luck with most Sony products.

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

I would go with DS just because Nintendo makes quality goods, and these handheld systems are starting to get expensive. Sony = breaks a lot easier. Besides, I love Samus =)

Signature

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hm...this is a tough one but i'll have to say i'll go with the DS

storm

storm

girls are kawaii

i will also take DS, ninteno is like, jtchen85 also said, good quality @ low price :)

no one of them

russianblackfox

Anthropomorphic Artist

Ora~ i'll go for the PSP heh^^, since PSP is more like a portable multifuntion and since my college does support 'Hot Spot'. So it's like a dream come true *scream*. Armored Core for the PSP is the first game i'll buy

Like what Chen said, PSP may be expensive but DS is more to gaming where by it's good and bad at the same time ^^. Oh! before i forgot Sony's main target for the PSP is for the adult, around 20 years and above. So i don't blame them if they say it's expensive.

Either way both is still a good console^^......still i choose PSP *peace*

>>>This message has been brought to you by E.A.FOX<<<

Jacky

_Mandatory _Abstratology

lol... most of you guys are suckers for consumerism.

why get a PSP when you can get a really good PDA which practically does what the PSP do cept you dont get those flashy media discs.

The reason i'm leaning more on the DSN (i like calling it the DSN over NDS cuz it sounds cooler ^o^) is NOT because of the price but rather, nintendo's philosophical objectivity over games where sony is trying to appeal to the general public. in the end, it boils down where your morals take you. i mean, sony is re releasing the PS2 in a smaller model. much like their marketing strategy with the PSX > PSOne (which, i admit, is very successful to keep the same system alive for that extra two or three years).

I, myself have both the ps2 and gcn but dont have the xbox (dont ask, long story) so if you think my suggestions and statements are bias, here is your proof; i enjoy both consoles equally where i like both quality over quantity (nintendo) and quantity over quality (sony) aswell.

Signature

Chen

Proud Sacaen

I think the question the topic creator asked was kind off misleading. Of course people will choose the PSP when the price doesn't matter. It does look better visually and it is more aesthetic to the eye, so the PSP wins there. But I think a lot of you can't even afford one. I can't. And when I factor other things like media format, battery life, sturdiness, games, wireless support, innovation, the DS wins. Bah, do what you want I guess.

Signature Image

Zerowing

Zerowing

GraveZero

both

Signature

biopsych

biopsych

Most Worthy Adversary

I would only pay money for the PSP if ffvii, ffviii, and more anime games were (re-)released for it. Otherwise, the DS is garunteed to have all of the classics that have entertained us all for many a year. Definitely support Nintendo in this matter.

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

DS all the way. The PSP is having way to many problems that i have read about to make me want to buy one. If it doesnt have sufficent battery life, then i dont want it. Nintendo is superior in every single way, and i know that they dont think that the PSP is a threat to them. Once again Nintendo will be kings of the mobile gaming market. Im personally waiting for Animal Crossing DS. :D

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

Demonicanima

Demonicanima

das leise

ill get both, but the psp will be the first one i buy. never had a sony product die on me yet.

I am but a pawn in this place called reality.

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

PSP all the way!! hail Sony!!

Signature Image

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

well im inclined to say both. im positive that i will purchase the DS. the PSP? depends on the price- if it's under $200 ill buy, if more ill wait a while and purchase a portable pc.

d00d34

d00d34

The Self Saviour

The DS is a very interesting concept and I would side with Nintendo on this one, though it is interesting to see how Sony's PSP will compete against the DS.

Signature
Ours is not to reason why, but to do or die.

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.