Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lovely Complex 3 - Minitokyo

Lovely Complex 3

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

ChiekoKawabe

ChiekoKawabe

Music, music, I love K-Pop!!

Hello, I've had a scan recently deleted. Its name was Lovely Complex 3.
http://static.minitokyo.net/thumbs/01/13/390651.jpg

Its size was about 3,000 by 2,000, characters fully fit the scan and it wasn't enlarged nor did it look enlarged. No text on it. Please, does anyone have an explanation?

If there truly was no reason to delete it, please restore it.

merged: 05-24-2009 ~ 10:16pm
Any answers? It's been nearly six days.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Hiya... I'm assuming the small thumb is the image your uploaded? I looked in your gallery to take a look at it, but it wasn't even there as a quarantined item. Weird its disappearing into thin air like that... I would say go ahead and re-upload it for now (seeing as it's been about a week with no Mod response) and if there are any issues direct the Mod to me.

Signature Image

ChiekoKawabe

ChiekoKawabe

Music, music, I love K-Pop!!

Oh wow. That's really weird. Thanks for telling me... I'll upload it some time. I thought it was even weirder, 'cause I actually had a notification of its deletion, the reason being the typical "too small" and all.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.