Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I need advice on asking a girl to be my girlfriend - Minitokyo

I need advice on asking a girl to be my girlfriend

page 1 of 1 16 total items

MystikalLam

MystikalLam

Lam A.K.A. Chops

First of all, if this thread is inappropriate for any reason, feel free to close it. I have searched other threads for ideas but to no avail, so I decided to make my own.

As the thread title suggests, I have this girl who I like and she likes me back. She originally wanted to wait til she was older but she recently dropped hints that that she wants a relationship with me already. I have been trying to think up a creative way to ask her to be my girlfriend, but I don't know the exact way to do it. I want to surprise her and make it romantic but I'm not good with being romantic. Could anyone please help me with my dilemma? We're both juniors in high school already and we've both never had a girlfriend/boyfriend before. I plan to ask her out on June 3rd because her favorite number is 3. I would like to thank anyone ahead of time if they could help me!

-Lam

~Playstation 3 Fanboy~

FinalFantasyFans

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

maybe on a date with her?

why?

Ask her to go see a film with you - one that you know she'll like, buy her ice cream or something afterwards and then tell her how you feel =) Not very original I know but I reckon it's a good strategy!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well you could start out easy, with grabbing ice cream together or something like that, not really a date, but a to get to know you type thing, and if things work out then ask her out on a date...hope this helps you some

BuBbLeS!

Signature

MystikalLam

MystikalLam

Lam A.K.A. Chops

Hmm, yeah, I've taken her out before on dates already. It does help though! Haha, I was just considering more of a surprising/romantic way. Thank you for all your ideas though!

~Playstation 3 Fanboy~

FinalFantasyFans

AngelOfChaos01

AngelOfChaos01

The Butler of Heaven

I have a cool plan for you. Go to a place like macaroni grill, or any place where you can write on the table to be exact. Make plans with her to go out to dinner with her to that restaurant so that you know the day and time you'll be there. Then you go there early and ask them to write "will you date me" on the table where she will be sitting, which will be covered by the menu. If that is too difficult then you could also have then write it in a piece of paper inside her menu for when she opens it.

That was the plan I made for my friend one day, at 2:am while sitting at Fridays. I hope it gives you some ideas.

merged: 05-22-2009 ~ 03:19am
And good luck!

Gambate! (hehehe don't know if i spelled it right, but felt like going Japanese there :nya:)

When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing only in myself.

hide your otaku on the first few dates.

MystikalLam

MystikalLam

Lam A.K.A. Chops

Quote by AngelOfChaos01I have a cool plan for you. Go to a place like macaroni grill, or any place where you can write on the table to be exact. Make plans with her to go out to dinner with her to that restaurant so that you know the day and time you'll be there. Then you go there early and ask them to write "will you date me" on the table where she will be sitting, which will be covered by the menu. If that is too difficult then you could also have then write it in a piece of paper inside her menu for when she opens it.

That was the plan I made for my friend one day, at 2:am while sitting at Fridays. I hope it gives you some ideas.

merged: 05-22-2009 ~ 03:19am
And good luck!

Gambate! (hehehe don't know if i spelled it right, but felt like going Japanese there :nya:)

0o0o0o0o0o, NICE IDEA, I'm gonna do that, hahaha. There's a Macaroni Grill not too far away from my home! =) Thank you! and thanks to everyone else! I shall report back my results once it is done!

~Playstation 3 Fanboy~

FinalFantasyFans

well you could take her to a romantic and serene place for dinner.. just the two of you.. that colud keep the mood going..

kineticstar

kineticstar

eXtRA MedICATioN 4 alL!!!

HAHA! This is great...young love! First off, how old is she? You said you were waiting for her to get older and you are 18 right or at least that is what the profile said. If she is under age then you try some thing....you will get the short end of the stick.There are laws. But if she is is close to you age then be a man. If she is dropping hints ask her how she feels about you. If she is into you then she will tell you. You don.t need to wine and dine some one into loving you. Just be the same person you have always been. That is who she loves..dont change..dont fear..and be yourself. Plus dont follow anyone's advice under the age of 25. They let there hormones and preconcived notions of love get in the way.
Getting some one to love you is easy....keeping there love is the hard part. So if she is in love with you remeber it was the little thing you shared that got you there. Dont screw it up!

Love is a battle that is waged every day between lovers. No side can ever win or it will fall apart. All we can hope for is a draw. If you can understand this then you are on the road to being a true man.

Good luck!;)

MystikalLam

MystikalLam

Lam A.K.A. Chops

Haha, we're both 17 still, and thanks for the advice "kineticstar"! =) Great stuff, haha.

~Playstation 3 Fanboy~

FinalFantasyFans

AngelOfChaos01

AngelOfChaos01

The Butler of Heaven

Do you still plan on waiting until the 3rd or June to ask her out? I don't think I would be able to wait that long to ask someone out if I really liked them, even if it's their favorite number.

When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing only in myself.

MystikalLam

MystikalLam

Lam A.K.A. Chops

Yeah, haha, I'm still planning to wait. I hope everything works fine!

~Playstation 3 Fanboy~

FinalFantasyFans

so how did it go in the end? lol.

MystikalLam

MystikalLam

Lam A.K.A. Chops

Oh wow! Sorry! I totally forgot about replying back once I was done. Well, all went according to plan and I have a girlfriend now! :) Thank you to all who helped me! :D

~Playstation 3 Fanboy~

FinalFantasyFans

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.