Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 i'm kinda new around here.. - Minitokyo

i'm kinda new around here..

page 1 of 1 12 total items

hey there! uhm.. i just thought of introducing myself since i'm new and stuff.. well, just wanted to join another anime community site and stuff like.. to post up my works and to see other people's work as well.

i'm a 17 y/o old guy who lives in the philippines. i pretty much love bleach, naruto, soul eater, code geass, death note, fate stay night, 07-ghost.. and many more.. i guess? oh well, i hope to make new friends here, if so.. or not.. whatever.. lol enough said *BOW*

hoo... love it all XD
welcome to mt XD.. looking forward 4 ur participation here XD..

Signature
~~~~~~~~~~~~miawwwwwwwww??????~~~~~~~~~~~~

Philippines? You mean that country south of japan. Below Japan? Yeah I said below japan and not just geographically but in everything else.

Ahaha I'm just playing around. I'm actually half filipino. So I like the phili.

Welcome and enjoy the website.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

hello krikida
welcome to mt
nice to meet you

why?

Cool we like almost exactly the same anime i also WElcome you to Minitokyo and i look foward to seeing your work.

Signature

Flipy-223

Flipy-223

hey there!
You're very welcome to mt. I hope you can post good images here

Have a nice work!*

hello there krikida me Filipino too heheh :)

yey soul eater bleach naruto as well :P

welcome 2 mt yo

nice to meet you as well

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hiya and welcome to mt ^_^ I'm friendly hehe well most times *grin*

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Quote by fanzilla07hoo... love it all XD
welcome to mt XD.. looking forward 4 ur participation here XD..

thank you :D

merged: 05-27-2009 ~ 03:45am

Quote by xAl-sanPhilippines? You mean that country south of japan. Below Japan? Yeah I said below japan and not just geographically but in everything else.

Ahaha I'm just playing around. I'm actually half filipino. So I like the phili.

Welcome and enjoy the website.

LOL.. but in everything else was harsh.. haha kidding.. anyway well, good to hear im not the only one here.. tnx for the welcome btw.

merged: 05-27-2009 ~ 03:46am

Quote by mick-klaassenhello krikida
welcome to mt
nice to meet you

thanks for the welcome :D

merged: 05-27-2009 ~ 03:47am

Quote by ichigo2323Cool we like almost exactly the same anime i also WElcome you to Minitokyo and i look foward to seeing your work.

well thats cool.. anyway, i've submitted about a couple already.. check them out :)

merged: 05-27-2009 ~ 03:47am

Quote by Flipy-223hey there!
You're very welcome to mt. I hope you can post good images here

Have a nice work!*

you can check some of my works.. anyway tnx for the warm welcome :D

merged: 05-27-2009 ~ 03:48am

Quote by baka007hello there krikida me Filipino too heheh :)

yey soul eater bleach naruto as well :P

hey there!.. well, good to hear i'm not the only one.. hehe :D

merged: 05-27-2009 ~ 03:49am

Quote by OllyCrescentwelcome 2 mt yo

nice to meet you as well

well nice to meet you too.. and tnx for the welcome..

merged: 05-27-2009 ~ 03:49am

Quote by angelxxuanhiya and welcome to mt ^_^ I'm friendly hehe well most times *grin*

haha tnx for the welcome.. and i hope we can be friends :D

Hello, MiniTokyo,

I'm a newbie on here, but I not necesarily new to this kind of place. I've been making wallpapers for roughly a year and half now. I've been an artist on theOtaku.com for a while under the same artist name. I'm not the best, but I am an avid creator. I get sucked up into the process.

About me personally, I want to be an author and I love foreign languages. I've been learning Spanish and Japanese for a long time, and I've just picked up Portuguese and Elvish (Tolkien). I love to read and write nearly anything. The most unusual thing about me . . . is probably how intense I can be.

Hope to meet many of you soon.

Oh, and my favorite anime/mangas right now are numerous, Here's a few, Tusbasa, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Nodame Cantabile, Rurouni Kenshin, and Samurai Deeper Kyo.

Evasive

Evasive

Gejutsuka

Good to have you, I'm new as well. :)

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.