Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Beck Anime - Minitokyo

Tagged under BECK

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Alright Beck fans, Beck ep 1 is out...i came across a fansubbed one by Anime-Empire...i have to say i like the animation a lot and i look foward to watching more of it. I thought the english dialog was pretty funny but I enjoyed the soundtrack a lot....finally...beck animated!

ah just watched the first ep earlier today and it got me really interested in it. im really looking forward to the rest of this one!

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

I also saw the first ep, looking forward to the rest. I'm glad to see some good animes this season, last season was horrible.

Signature

yea really, im still recovering from the horror of girls bravo.....

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Quote by crapmonsteryea really, im still recovering from the horror of girls bravo.....

ahhahaaha i actually liked girls bravo XD..til a good friend slapped me and i was back to reality >_>;;

Signature

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

Just watched the first 2 episodes earlier...and i really enjoyed it. Love the opening theme, awesome, isn't it?

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

Quote by akaiJust watched the first 2 episodes earlier...and i really enjoyed it. Love the opening theme, awesome, isn't it?

yea the opening theme is pretty cool. I think the soundtrack is going to kick ass.

i like how they add brands in the anime, like a mcdonalds, samsung, coke, etc...not sure if they are the actual company but its pretty close. Makes it look like a real life show.

Mekurat

Mekurat

Flake

*Cough cough* ^_^' I'm listeening to the opening over and over again right now in the BS player. I LOVE the manga of this and I wasn't dissapointed(yet) by the anime. I'm so excited to see this animated! *Dances* The english dialog made me laugh so hard. XD

keenan83

keenan83

Commander

i just cant get the theme song out of my head. i watch eps one and two and i think i will watch the rest too.

Ritalin

Ritalin

Rawrz.

The BECK single is awesome. :O!!!! So glad I found it last week... I was replaying the opening to the anime over and over just to hear it... XD XD

WOOJAH FUK ARE YOO? XD

Caffeinated Dreams
outrageously caffeinated weblog.

IRC--express--Twilight Whispers-

I love manga and I love anime. Finally a good series with good ol' rock'n'roll music instead of crappy jpop. Too bat the hole series will end after 26 episodes when manga has more than 19 volumes - I hate when someone is making short anime from a long manga like Midori no hibi.

OP and ED are so good.

Beck i just so awsome.. i just love it...
It's something about the "mood" ^^
and when they were at the pool in the end of ep 6 i think...
ah, just great..

St-Seiya

St-Seiya

~ Athena no Saint ~

The pool scene is at the end of ep 5. Only 2 words : BECK rules. I just love this anime. It's so different from the other and that's make it so unique and so gooood.

I was made to hit in America ! :)

What kind of Devil's fruit would you eat ? http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10719/
What do you think of P2P : http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10645/
Ninjai the little ninja : http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10602/

kouakari

08th MS Team

Uhm, I prefer the manga. However, the OP and ED is surely good.

Sup all I just stumbled onto beck about a week ago but i had to watch all 6 episodes without stopping i just enjoyed it too much. The style is awesome the dialogue is hillarious when they throw in the english(especially when they cuss) and i gotta say they have some awesome singing voices I can't wait for the next episodes to come out

Quote by crapmonsteryea really, im still recovering from the horror of girls bravo.....

Yea girls bravo sucked

(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domin

Yea girls bravo sucked....big time i hated that show..was a crapper

(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domin

Quote by Osiris
ahhahaaha i actually liked girls bravo XD..til a good friend slapped me and i was back to reality >_>;;

Season one was okay but season 2 is much better.
Way more Ecchi stuff

Signature Image

ITS so Amazing

merged: 08-03-2007 ~ 04:29pm
It's so good to watch, it is entertaining

Ive already finished it... the series is good.. though the English version change some of the songs.. dunno why... :sweat:

I watched it all ^^v the op of Beck rules! lol but the manga is better! ;D

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.